Motorcycle Trailers

Reaction score
I have just landed a dealership with a motorcycle trailer company who offers both pull behind cargo trailrs and pull behind "tent trailers that sleep two .
Have to decide witch models to get to start----is there much of a demand for the trailer/tent configuration ?

That looks like a good line of trailers. If I were shopping for anything right now, it would be the camper trailer. However, my better half has informed me that I am not currently shopping for anything to add to our current configuration.

The company tells me that the Campers and the Dart's are the most popular---
Not sure what to do for our's---was leaning towards a cargo trailer and to just carry a tent ?

I have an older time out camper. It's a good solid unit and they make a quality product for the money. Not the top of the line, but who can afford the very best if you are going to sleep in it 3 or 4 times a year?
I would think you could sell some of them all right.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Obsidian
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png