New HiFlow Air Cleaner for Rushmore Models

Jun 15, 2013
Red Banks, MS
From an aesthetic perspective, the Rushmore Air Cleaner Cover is a big hit with a lot of folks.

The look, with the scoop up front, is something that appeals to many, much more than the football style, or even other aftermarket style A/C covers.

However, the backplate, the filter and the breather system on the Rushmore Air Cleaner really have the intake choked down.

DK Custom Products has designed a HiFlow Air Cleaner System specifically for use with the Rushmore Air Cleaner Cover.

The back is opened up, the filter element is K&N, it comes with your choice of External Breather Systems, in short, The Outlaw HiFlow 606 Air Cleaner will breathe more air than the Twin Cam can eat, AND the Rushmore Cover fits perfectly on it.

Check out all the Details, including a Dyno Chart HERE.

606%20Rushmore%20Cover%202.jpg

Kevin

In the short time this has been out, it has been very popular.

I believe you will like it!

Kevin

I like it very much! 2015 Amber Whisky Freewheeler; Seat of the pants HP increase is very noticeable! Premium discrete breather system. I have the Xied tuner set at 50% Rush 4" slip ons with 2 1/2 baffles Cat still in for now. That stock filter is not as free flowing as you think! I have the 2" tank lift with the added rear lift and it is awesome (dealer commented on it right away; never seen one)
Floor boards extended out and extended brake pedal with the DK cooling deflector wings mounted and a 19" big windshied; (clearview shieds), added to the stock Harley 16" frame and wind in the face is much less now. Have the comfort lift plates to raise the rear not installed yet.

All the parts from DK are top notch and fast shipping Thanks a Bunch

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png