introduction

Reaction score
Hi Riders,i join in Feb and forgot my password til now.I own a 2004 1800 i plan to trike and add a klinktronic shifter as soon as i turn my pennies into dollars,lol.I have researched all the kits and i like the Hannigan the best.So now i need big dollars.It's comming.I'm SteelBill because as of Feb 2007 i wear a bionic left leg thanks to my bosses at work.

Good for you . Get out and ride. Good choice for a trike. Not many of them around. I have only seen a few. Of course the DFT is not that popular either but it has been a great trike for me.

Welcome to the world of trikes. It's the ride that matters and the fact that you ride. Enjoy the forum.

Hi steelbill, I just joined today, we have something in common, I have a prosthetic right leg so I don't need the klicktronic but made a conversion to run brake pedal on left side on my last bike. Great to have you here and great to have you riding!!:D

SteelBill Back to riding update

Hi Guys and Ladies.

I jumped the gun in 2008. I thought go with the Voyager kit so if I'm strong enough I can go back to two wheels :D. They also installed my Klictronic shift kit. 2010 I installed the Hannigan trike kit. So far my only problem is I have to readjust the shift kit once or twice to find neutral every 2 or three years. So far everything else is running and riding great. So if you get a wave from a 2004 GW ,Magenta (like Barney ) Trike, it's probly me. In July 2018 I planned a trip to Seattle Washington.

Steelbill, Welcome back to the Forum.

That was some hiatus you were on.

Glad to have you posting and enjoying your trike too.

Keep chiming in and let us know about your Washington adventure.
:D

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Obsidian
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png