• It appears that you have unread Personal Messages - Please check your inbox!

Art work on bikes?

Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone know where to order "GOOD" art work like decals to add to bikes? I dont want anything like skulls, but nice stuff.LOL

Check out this link:

www.autotrimdesign.com

Look at the motorcycle graphics page. They have some nice flame and Tribal graphics. I have the "chrome look" flames on my bike and really like them. Good quality.....had them on for over a year and they still look brand new!!!

Sure beats the price I have paid for my artwork .... ;) looks pretty good too.

Purple Harley created the Goldwing Eagle for my GL-1500, they duplicated it from the design on the T-shirt. I had the eagle long before companies started to replicate it. The decal still looks good and it has been on the Wing for 4 years

I was just wondering if anyone know where to order "GOOD" art work like decals to add to bikes? I dont want anything like skulls, but nice stuff.LOL

Kmaier, I had my trike airbrushed and yes, it gets expensive. Not sure what bike you have, but if it's Goldwing, check out these guys for a nice vinyl logo and some other decals. To me they look great and I'm sure they would ship to US.

Bidouilles On My Wing - Logo Goldwing Stickers

Hoping I got it this time...this is the Graphic I picked for the Trunk. It is also getting an "OF AMERICA" under the Eagle's claws. Will appreciate feedback.

Ed

that is way cool !!! or should I say way hot !!!! I am so old I don't know the right turms anymore !!!! I do know I like it a lot!!!!!:D:D:D

Hoping I got it this time...this is the Graphic I picked for the Trunk. It is also getting an "OF AMERICA" under the Eagle's claws. Will appreciate feedback.

Ed

I like that, Doc! Awesome!

Thanks guys....I searched for month 'til I found a Graphic that was to my liking and consistant with the Tribal Flame Graphics that the Roadstar had on it's Tank. Not sure if you can tell the "OF AMERICA" at the bottom is missing; it kinda got eaten up during installation, so the Manufacturer is sending a replacement for me to install....But I'm happy with the quality and result!

Ed

Gotta give Credit where Credit is due...if you're looking for Quality Vinyl Graphics for your Trike, contact Carl Velzke at VinylGraphics.Net. I don't think I could ever say enough Great things about dealing with this Company or Carl...Outstanding Business experience!

Ed

Just remember.... what looks nice to you may not to your future Buyer. Make sure whatever you put on is removeable.... unless you plan to keep it "till death due you part" (the bike...NOT the wife!).

You could also look at Purple Harley. I got my decals through them, and most people think they're painted on.

Here's another vote for Purple Harley. The customer service is great and their decals really do look like they were painted on! If I know how to attach a picture of my tank, you would see what I mean.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glockjock
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png