hi everyone i finally took pics of my trike prepare to shake your heads and laugh

xcalibre

Reaction score
hi everyone i finally took pics of my trike prepare to shake your heads and laugh

i posted a few days back in the maintenance with a question about my trike and was asked to post a few pics so here they are it is is my first one and far from complete my dad still has c clamps holding framing waiting to weld :) anyway enjoy the good laugh at my trike's expense :)

Re: hi everyone i finally took pics of my trike prepare to shake your heads and laugh

Looks like you have a great project on your hands. Keep us posted on your progress.

Sarge

Re: hi everyone i finally took pics of my trike prepare to shake your heads and laugh

I don't hear any laughter ;) ........ lookin' good!

Most trikes and even some people don't look good in the naked state . Looks like some good construction. Throw a pretty dress on her and some (Make up ) bling on her and she will be the bell of the ball. Remember Cinderella was a a scrub woman before her makeover . <LOL

Looks like it is coming along nicely. Thanks for sharing and keep us posted as you progress with your project.

looks great, but you need to watch out, after this one , you will be building them for others, grinn

no one is laughing.
i for one, am impressed. keep at it, and you will have a really fun ride before very long.:cool:
dave

ty :) and ill definitely post updates as it progresses ohh an thx to everyone for not laughing to hard lol

No laughin' here....Great Lookin' start.....CONGRATS ahead of time...:):cool:

It's a great project and I never laugh at people who are creative, I actually enjoy seeing people build their own trikes. Because every VW powered trike is unique.

Nothing to laugh at...just some very good memories and stories to follow! Good luck!

nothing to laugh it. all i have so far is a plan and the clamps.

ol noob

xcalibre - I'm laughing..but I'm quite sure it's because of that leaking nitrous bottle. Nothing wrong with clamps, I use my fair share of them. Have fun with the build. If you run into problems don't hesitate to ask for advice here.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miner
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png