California changes the Second Amendment

Sully

Trike Talk Executive Chef
Reaction score
What the heck is going on in California :Shrug:

A divided federal appeals court in California ruled Thursday that there is no constitutional right to carry a concealed handgun, adding to a division among the lower courts on gun rights outside the home.

By a vote of 7-4, the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals in San Francisco upheld a California law that requires gun owners to show a good reason before they can get a license to carry a concealed handgun.

"The protection of the Second Amendment — whatever the scope of that protection may be — simply does not extend to the carrying of concealed firearms in public by members of the general public."

Blueline, interesting never thought about that, but strange things are going on in politics and power grabs.
Back to California, nothing surprises me coming out of the liberal left coast.

Not slamming or flaming on anyone from or currently living in CA., but Pelosi, Finestein, etc. come to mind when thinking about that states politics in general.
Nuff said...

Cali is also trying to extend Obama care to illegal aliens ... talk about a hit to the tax payers.

I have nothing against illegals ... but ... if the are to receive benefits of citizenship, shouldn't they also pay taxes? :Shrug:

Cali is also trying to extend Obama care to illegal aliens ... talk about a hit to the tax payers.

I have nothing against illegals ... but ... if the are to receive benefits of citizenship, shouldn't they also pay taxes? :Shrug:

Where do you draw the line.... Illegal is illegal....They shouldn't get any benefits..
Just saying.. :Shrug:

I agree on the Taxes, what say Obama pay the taxes!

Gov. Brown signs into California law that an ID is required to purchase ammunition, but NO ID is required to vote.
Where I live is 2nd Amendment atrocious, but California has raised the bar, again!

California

I live in California and I TOTALLY AGREE with all you folks.....this state is gone fully bananas........while I joined / served in the US Navy during Vietnam Nam era I never wanted to avoid the draft and move to Canada -
All we need now is for Hilary in office and I guess I'll be considering the MOVE NORTH!
;)

If Hillary is elected President there will be no place you can move that it will matter concerning the right to realistically defend yourself and family.

Hell, she wants to be able to sue legal manufacturers and sellers for the entire history of their product, not simply a defective product. Even Sanders understands her intention.

She is an epic failure elitist tool obsessed with power, greed, and control. The squeeze is only beginning to tighten.

Hot damn Catfish, we are on the same page, singing he same song, 'Crooked Hilliary Cannot Change Being Crooked'.

Gov. Brown signs into California law that an ID is required to purchase ammunition, but NO ID is required to vote.

Did you miss the part about a background check also being required to purchase ammo? That's riiight, and if you want to loan a neighbor a gun, guess what? Yep, that will require a background check, too. The vast majority of this, courtesy of the Democratic Party. :mad:

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png