Orlando massacre

peteg59

Meme Master
Jan 30, 2014
Farmington, NH USA
First & foremost, we all feel badly for the survivors & families of the victims of the terrible tragedy that occurred early this AM in Orlando FL. Condolences to them all.

Any bets on how long will it be before the gun grabbers re launch another "Assault" weapons ban campaign?
I say tomorrow, if they have not already spoken today...

I'm not so sure it would benefit them in this particular election cycle, but Obama has already made comment on additional control. Time will tell I suppose how aggressive they will become with so many victims.

Ok, I don't own one and never will, but I have no problem with anyone else owning one. But why must the gun lovers all insist on having "assault type long guns"? Can't you hunt with a regular old rifle, or protect yourself with a hand gun?
I'm not picking a fight, just not understanding the need for automatic, big clip, rapid fire to shoot at Bambi, paper or steel targets.

they have their uses.

Ok, I don't own one and never will, but I have no problem with anyone else owning one. But why must the gun lovers all insist on having "assault type long guns"? Can't you hunt with a regular old rifle, or protect yourself with a hand gun?
I'm not picking a fight, just not understanding the need for automatic, big clip, rapid fire to shoot at Bambi, paper or steel targets.

A friend of mine lived w-a-a-a-ay out in the country. Police response time was 20-30 minutes. Late one night, a truck with three men came up his driveway (about 1/4 mile from the highway). His dogs alerted him, he put his wife and two children in a bedroom, and picked up an SKS (semi-auto rifle used by the VC in Vietnam). He'd installed a 20 round magazine and let off ten rounds in quick succession. The truck hit a tree trying to get away and the men were arrested two towns over. Escapees from a county jail: one a murderer, another armed robbery, and the third sexual assault.

A friend of mine lived w-a-a-a-ay out in the country. Police response time was 20-30 minutes. Late one night, a truck with three men came up his driveway (about 1/4 mile from the highway). His dogs alerted him, he put his wife and two children in a bedroom, and picked up an SKS (semi-auto rifle used by the VC in Vietnam). He'd installed a 20 round magazine and let off ten rounds in quick succession. The truck hit a tree trying to get away and the men were arrested two towns over. Escapees from a county jail: one a murderer, another armed robbery, and the third sexual assault.
Game, set, match!

Thanks for your understanding Big Dog.
There are some of us, (me included), that like the big & plentiful bangs that come from a 30 round magazine.
Don't know why, but it always brings great enjoyment to touch off a 30 rounder down range:D

That is the way it work at my place too. Police are 20 to 30 minutes away except for the retired officer who is my neighbor. Always have a few loaded weapons that myself and my wife are proficent in the use of at the ready. And neighbors look out for each others properties.

Just my opinion here but this is what happens when you promote and give rights to a group of people and then bring in as many people that have been raised to look at the first group as those that should be killed.Call it stupid gov or planned but that's what ya get.

The tragedy that happened is real, & those that lost loved ones will likely never fully recover.
Most of us understand this emotion.

Unfortunately, the national media outlets continuation of coverage of the tragic event make the grieving process take longer by re~hashing the events continuously over & over each day.
As a result, it will likely spawn another "copycat" who's lurking out there waiting for his 15 minutes, or days, of fame by committing a similar attack.:mad:
Lets put it to rest already, so those that lost their lives can now rest in peace...

According to several different stories, this killer, Islamic Jihadist was under investigation by several different agencies. It was reported it went out the window when Hillary deleted some of the emails? Don't know if it is true.
The Dems interrupted a moment of silence for those killed in Orlando in the house shouting wheres the bills. Where are the gun control Bills. House Speaker Paul Ryan told them they were out of order and to move on. Some of them walked out in Protest, Nancy Pelosi said she wasn't going stand for any more moments of SILENCE. First thing mentioned was gun control.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png