Orlando massacre

A friend of mine lived w-a-a-a-ay out in the country. Police response time was 20-30 minutes. Late one night, a truck with three men came up his driveway (about 1/4 mile from the highway). His dogs alerted him, he put his wife and two children in a bedroom, and picked up an SKS (semi-auto rifle used by the VC in Vietnam). He'd installed a 20 round magazine and let off ten rounds in quick succession. The truck hit a tree trying to get away and the men were arrested two towns over. Escapees from a county jail: one a murderer, another armed robbery, and the third sexual assault.

Names of "buddy" and criminals; town, county or state names; day, month and year.

Didn't think so.

Agree. In Texas we have a 51% law. If an establishment's income comes from 51% or more from sales of alcohol, then one is not allowed to carry their weapon into the premises.. The business must post a sign stating that it's income is derived from 51% or more of alcohol sales. Don't know what the Florida rule is about that. They might have something similar which would have prevented a LAW ABIDING citizen from taking a gun into the place. This rule probably keeps a club much safer but in this case - sure left those patrons like sitting ducks.

I have a Florida CWL (we call it a Concealed Weapons License) and it is a felony for me to carry my firearm in a bar that serves only alcohol. I can carry in a restaurant like Applebee's, but I can't sit in the bar portion of the restaurant if I am carrying. I can, however, sit in the restaurant portion while carrying and drink to my heart's content. Makes perfect sense, eh?

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png