Harley Ultra Roadsmith Build With Pics

Looking really nice Zook, I like the paint scheme, it really sets the bike apart from others.

Very very nice. paint looks like all done at the same time.

Roadsmith always does a real good job on their paint work, both in color match and the quality of the finish and pinstriping. The paint looks red and black in the pictures, but it is not. The bright red is Harley's Ember Red Sunglo and the contrasting dark color is Merlot Sunglo and it really pops in the sunlight. This is a beautiful trike and rides as good as it looks. We installed one of our 9 degree (+5) billet rake kits to help with ease of steering, its a must have as far as I'm concerned. Ron says he's coming to our Hill Country gathering, so he'll get a chance to put it through its paces and show it off.

Zook and his mechanic did an excellent job on the trike conversion. I'm completely satisfied with the build and quality of the conversion and love the way it handles on the road. Planning a trip to the Grand Canyon next month and can't wait to go on it. Love the extra 3 gallons of fuel just in case. Hope to see everyone in the Hill Country Ride as well.
Thanks again Zook for a great ride.
Ron :pepper:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NILLA

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NILLA
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png