TrikeTalk Rally IV - 2011 Dont Miss It!

There is this place, They call the Valley, Where late in June, The trikers rally, They come in peace, They mean no harm, Though like the bee's, The town they swarm, They're here to visit, And see the sights, Cruise the mountains by day, Tell lies at night, They dream of this day, For months on end, To ride here and visit, And make new friends, Their machines are shined, And looking good, Each filling it's owner, With pride as it should

Caveman, that's great!! :yes:

As of right now, I have an "official" count of 125 attendees. Of course, I'm counting you & Honey in there, so you better set aside gas money!! Even if you only come down in the car for a couple of days, you'll both have a GREAT time!!!! That's what I did last year (and may end up doing again this year :Shrug:), and I don't regret it for one minute!!

There is this place, They call the Valley, Where late in June, The trikers rally, They come in peace, They mean no harm, Though like the bee's, The town they swarm, They're here to visit, And see the sights, Cruise the mountains by day, Tell lies at night, They dream of this day, For months on end, To ride here and visit, And make new friends, Their machines are shined, And looking good, Each filling it's owner, With pride as it should
Wow! We have a triker poet in our midst--who knew??? :D

As of right now, I have an "official" count of 125 attendees. Of course, I'm counting you & Honey in there, so you better set aside gas money!! Even if you only come down in the car for a couple of days, you'll both have a GREAT time!!!! That's what I did last year (and may end up doing again this year :Shrug:), and I don't regret it for one minute!!

Cheri we have 4 couples coming from my area that just committed that I don't think you've counted yet and three more people coming as guests of another member. I will PM you with all their info.

I finally got around to making my reservations at the Stonebridge Campground.... Thought I had done it earlier, LOL Anyway, who else is camping?

UB

When is everyone planning to arrive? On Wednesday afternoon/evening, or on Thursday?

I can't remember when our reservation starts--need to call Four Seasons today.
(Already the dreaded CRS is setting in--yikes! :Shrug: ;))

When is everyone planning to arrive? On Wednesday afternoon/evening, or on Thursday?

I can't remember when our reservation starts--need to call Four Seasons today.
(Already the dreaded CRS is setting in--yikes! :Shrug: ;))

Hey Juju

It will be Friday lunch before I can get up there. What's funny is, I can't remember where my reservations are ! :AGGHH:

Guess I'll be sleeping under UB's canopy. :wtg:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2011Case

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2011Case
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png