TrikeTalk Rally IV - 2011 Dont Miss It!

Re: TrikeTalk Rally IV -

Well looks like I'll see ya all there I booked a beautiful A Frame Cabin today alittle more then a hotel but full kitchen , 1.5 baths. sleeps 6-3 queen beds and has a paved driveway and off road parking. Very nice folks and I feel very low cost. 7 days 643.00 including tax and cleaning fee everything stocked don't need to bring anything but personal items. I can't wait!!!
Nordic Valk (Mark)

Mark,
Are you looking for some people to go in with you to split some of that cost? I am looking for a place to stay.

If anyone has a room to share please pm me. The hotels are booked up.

Eddie

Mark,
Are you looking for some people to go in with you to split some of that cost? I am looking for a place to stay.

Eddie
Thought you were staying in Cherokee! Afraid you'll miss a wild party or two in Maggie?

Mark,

Eddie

Ok folks, I hate to say it but I won't be able to make the rally, But maybe this will help you. I canceled a room at the Ramada yesterday so try giving them a call. Hope everybody has a good time!

janetb

Re: TrikeTalk Rally IV - 2011 Dont Miss It!!

I could not get a room at the Ramada or the 4 seasons, but I book a room at the Microtell. If anyone wants to split a room just at the 4 seasons just IM me. Or if you are going to cancel your reservation at the 4 seasons just IM me.

I guess it is offical, I am going to be attending! I have a new helmet mounted video camera and I cannot wait to use it.

Ok folks, I hate to say it but I won't be able to make the rally, But maybe this will help you. I canceled a room at the Ramada yesterday so try giving them a call. Hope everybody has a good time!

janetb

Aw, Sorry to hear this....:(....and Mattel, lookin' forward to seein' You again.....ThumbUp

SO glad you got a room, Mattel! Can't wait to see you again :)

I could not get a room at the Ramada or the 4 seasons, but I book a room at the Microtell. If anyone wants to split a room just at the 4 seasons just IM me. Or if you are going to cancel your reservation at the 4 seasons just IM me.

I guess it is offical, I am going to be attending! I have a new helmet mounted video camera and I cannot wait to use it.
Ooh, cool--can't wait to see what you've rigged up for a helmet video cam. Oh, and it'll be nice to see you too!;)

Ooh, cool--can't wait to see what you've rigged up for a helmet video cam. Oh, and it'll be nice to see you too!;)

We cannot wait to see you and Earl again! Belinda just said she will come!!!!! :pepper: I guess I had to use the dancing hotdog-pepper!

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
If you are looking for a room for the rally, call the Maggie Valley Ramada Inn directly at: (828) 926-7800

There are still at least 15 rooms available to our group at the price we have guaranteed since last summer. Tell the desk clerk that you are with the TrikeTalk rally June 23-26 and want to put your name and credit card # to guarantee a room. They will assign you one of these 15 rooms.

Please do not try to book these on line! The rooms are held for our group only, and the online reservation operators do not have access to these room and will show that there is nothing available.

Hey Nana, we booked a room at the Ramada this morning! Looking foward to the Rally:pepper: Will be headed to the CSC factory day after tomorrow(Sunday)to have the Ultra converted into their DAYTONA Trike:woohoo::woohoo:. Oh, by the way June 23rd is my wife's Birthday! Larry

Be careful the first 100 or so and then you will probably want someone to kick you for waiting so long.Are ya'll riding up there? If so looks like it is gonna be wet.Good luck and RIDE SAFE

Be careful the first 100 or so and then you will probably want someone to kick you for waiting so long.Are ya'll riding up there? If so looks like it is gonna be wet.Good luck and RIDE SAFE

Wet is so better than white..rain gear is so much better than PARKAS & snow shoes:pepper:

I agree Charlie but we don't get much white stuff down here thank goodness.Hope to meet ya at the RALLY.RIDE SAFE

I agree Charlie but we don't get much white stuff down here thank goodness.Hope to meet ya at the RALLY.RIDE SAFE

Lucky : they said it never snows in Florida but I can tell you from experience it does! I believe Alabama is north of Florida Yes! see U at the ralley in June Charlie D.:pepper::woohoo:

Hey Lucky, We are trailering up. We are staying in Arrington while the bikes being converted. I'm dropping the trailer at the factory and we are going to take a mini vacation. You might Know we have all these good days and when we get ready to leave we have Tornado warnings! Maybe things will be better in the morning.

Hey Lucky, We are trailering up. We are staying in Arrington while the bikes being converted. I'm dropping the trailer at the factory and we are going to take a mini vacation. You might Know we have all these good days and when we get ready to leave we have Tornado warnings! Maybe things will be better in the morning.

You're going to really like the CSC guys - we were there last year to pick up our Escalade trailer, and they were some of the nicest people we've ever met.

Enjoy your stay in Arrington and save some time to ride the Blue Ridge Parkway - it's bee-you-tiful!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png