TrikeTalk Rally IV - 2011 Dont Miss It!

Re: TrikeTalk Rally IV - 2011 Dont Miss It!!

It is now confirmed that June 22nd to the 26th. We will be staying at the Abbey Inn. We will arrive Wednesday afternoon/ evening. Thursday we are planning on riding to
Sheffield Mine - Franklin, NC. We will be panning for rubies. I found one the size of my thumb a few years before. Thursday we will ride down in the Valley and look for you all.

zoood/ RJ & Katie

It is now confirmed that June 22nd to the 26th. We will be staying at the Abbey Inn. We will arrive Wednesday afternoon/ evening. Thursday we are planning on riding to
Sheffield Mine - Franklin, NC. We will be panning for rubies. I found one the size of my thumb a few years before. Thursday we will ride down in the Valley and look for you all.

zoood/ RJ & Katie

We'll see you there!

BlondieGal & ScalpHunter

For those of you who are on Facebook and attending TTR-IV please go to the Lehman FB page and post under the latest comment "What Rallies are you going to?" Tell them you are going to the TrikeTalk Rally in the Valley...They are thinking of coming with a booth and possibly the big truck and some demo trikes! We'd sure like to have them there!

And the announcement is on the TOI FaceBook page, too - would love to have hundreds of trikes to converge on Maggie Valley!!! :pepper::Excited:

Done! I'd love to see them there, but not holding my breath - I think they may change their mind once they realize it isn't a "rally" like Sturgis or Laconia. But hey - I've been wrong before! Maybe they'll see this as their opportunity to be "the first"! ThumbUp

I agree Cheri: If they go to Americade like they normally do, I wonder if they'll go over to Laconia, then swing down to Maggia Valley???:Bug2:

I'm kinda hoping we get the same kind of crowd (only more of 'em) as we had last year. No grandiose expectations, just a bunch of cousins we hadn't seen in years and years, but who had lots in common!

I agree Cheri: If they go to Americade like they normally do, I wonder if they'll go over to Laconia, then swing down to Maggia Valley???:Bug2:
If they're at the forums or the Fort Henry "headquarters", I plan to swing by and ask a couple of questions, so I'll ask if they plan on Maggie Valley as well! Maybe if enough of us ask.....

That being said, I'd be just as happy if it stayed the same as last year - like Blondie said, just a big old family gathering. I had a great time - and I didn't even ride!!! :laugh:

There normally set up on Rt. 9 on the right hand side heading towards Glen Falls right where Route 149 comes out.....

There normally set up on Rt. 9 on the right hand side heading towards Glen Falls right where Route 149 comes out.....

Which is Greek to me, but I'll find them! :laugh:

Ive talked to Jaime (poster on Lehman's Facebook) about it and she knows its not going to be a major Rally like Americadem etc but she said they may still come. Its not really up to her so we'll see what the big bosses say. Hope they will come. ThumbUp Either way, we'll have a great time with the "family" wont we??

Proud to be a part of this fine group!
Zook

Ive talked to Jaime (poster on Lehman's Facebook) about it and she knows its not going to be a major Rally like Americadem etc but she said they may still come. Its not really up to her so we'll see what the big bosses say. Hope they will come. ThumbUp Either way, we'll have a great time with the "family" wont we??

Proud to be a part of this fine group!
Zook

Zook : proud to be part of the best darn group of bikers/trikers th:pepper::wave4:ere are.. Just 5 Months till Maggie Valley an no mo snow,,,Charlie D.

If they do not show up it will just be their loss.

I think Nana says there are a few rooms still at the Ramada - be sure to tell them you're coming for the TT Rally to get 'our' rate.

Take a look at the link below. The Wheels Through Time crew has added our rally to their event schedule.
Events*-*Wheels Through Time

Dale and Matt Walksler have graciously gone out of their way to support our TrikeTalk rally plans! Besides welcoming us to "hang out" at their property throughout the weekend, on Saturday afternoon they have invited us to plan our big rally picnic on their grounds, and have offered our group an exclusive evening opening at the museum. They have also committed to a discount on museum entrance fees for the group. We appreciate them sooooooooo much!

Note that we will used the picnic time to obtain group pictures, and also for drawing for door prizes........what fun!

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glockjock
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png