Keep on posting......

rhino 2

100000 + Posts
Oct 15, 2011
Utopia New Jersey USA..
Hey Guys i love reading the posts from down under...Your language is fascinating...ThumbUpThumbUp
The first and only time i ran into Aussie's was back in 1966 Vung Tau..Nam... Made the mistake of asking if you guys were from England.....:gah:

Hey Guys i love reading the posts from down under...Your language is fascinating...ThumbUpThumbUp
The first and only time i ran into Aussie's was back in 1966 Vung Tau..Nam... Made the mistake of asking if you guys were from England.....:gah:

Yea I bet you learned real quick on that one.

Yea I bet you learned real quick on that one.

Yep i think i had to buy about 10 rounds of ''33'' AKA- Tiger Piss...To get out of there in one piece..
But it was all comradeship.. And a few laughs... Up till then i thought it was just GI's and Rock Soldiers at Johnson's party... :Shrug:

Just to add there is an Haunting Aussie song' [God help me] I was only 19...By John Schumann....
Kinda deeper than Good night Saigon by Billy Joel.... Any Vietnam vet would under stand it.. Even if it is sung in Australian....ThumbUp

My first night of liberty in Australia, some Aussie sailors got me so drunk I agreed to play Rugby ... 8 weeks later, the cast came off my knee. My CO was not real happy that one of his Watch Supervisors couldn't go in the Engineroom for 8 weeks. But they tell me I had a great time. It wasn't long after that, I gave up drinking ... :AGGHH:.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hankypanky55

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hankypanky55
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png