Rocks chipping paint

Acne of the fenders ???

Clear adhesives and 3M coverings have been used for years on trike fenders. It won't cure all the damage caused by road debris. Rhino coating or a truck bed product is virtually indestructible and now comes in colors and easy applications.

I went with the fender bra's, I also make a point to try and miss loose gravel with the front wheel as much as possible. I did get some touch up paint but at some point down the line it will either get repainted or bed liner added.

Clear adhesives and 3M coverings have been used for years on trike fenders. It won't cure all the damage caused by road debris. Rhino coating or a truck bed product is virtually indestructible and now comes in colors and easy applications.

I have some (don't know what brand factory install) clear adhesive on the lower part of my pickup truck and it has been remarkable at the durability and how it's prevented damage. I will say it's in an area not as prone to rock chips as my trike floor boards but it's a 2002 pick up that doesn't have it easy. I sure hate to put a LineX or Rhino coating on an area that someone has spent so much time putting such a nice paint job on!;)..............but like you said they to nice job with colors now.

Some good info there Thanks!

I have the Bras on my fenders, so my major concern is the floor boards. those little rock chips are brutal to say the least.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Obsidian
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png