• It appears that you have unread Personal Messages - Please check your inbox!

Prayer Request

Reaction score
Wow when it hits, it hits hard. I have a very close friend that is in the terminal stage of his battle with cancer. He has made the decision to stop all treatment and let things run their course. He has fought hard and has lived 8 years longer than predicated by the Grace of God. Please say a prayer that this will be an easy transition for him and the family.

When I say it hits it hits. My Cousin is also in the final days with his battle with cancer. My Aunt and Uncle are having a hard time with this, they both say a parent should never have to watch their 53 year old child go thru this ordeal. Prayers for the family is requested. Jim

Jim,I'm very saddened to hear what your friends and family are going through. May the Good Lord watch over them,in this difficult time.
I'll be sure to say a prayer for you and them. Cancer has taken a terrible toll on my family and friends,too.

September 16th of last year, we lost my dear father-in-law to pancreatic cancer. It's the absolute hardest thing I've ever went through.

He lasted 2-1/2 years with it. He fought harder than anyone I've ever seen. Had whipple surgery (look it up) two rounds of radiation and two round of chemo. Was cancer free after a year, but it recurred a year later. He was determined to last through Christmas last year, but the Good Lord had other plans for him.

Sorry to unload all that. I will be praying for your friend, your cousin, and their families. I'll include you in those prayers, because I know it's difficult on you as well.

This morning Bob went to be with the good Lord. He is no longer in pain. Bob put many miles on a bike and I am sure he is smiling on us that are out riding. Prayers for the family. Jim

This morning Bob went to be with the good Lord. He is no longer in pain. Bob put many miles on a bike and I am sure he is smiling on us that are out riding. Prayers for the family. Jim

Our prayers for Bob's family and yourself during this time. Sorry to hear of your loss...

I am so sad to hear you have lost two dear friends/family members. To lose someone dear is always so painful, and to lose two so close together must be overwhelming. May God's comfort wrap you and hold you at this time.

Jim, sorry for lose. You, your family and friends are in our thoughts and prayers. May you find peace knowing they are in a better place and no longer suffering.

My Big-C deterant ; Braggs unfiltered cider vinegar , with garlic and honey. Take a shot every morning for years. So far so good. (friends optional)
RIP men, no speed bumps or potholes in heaven !
(rest or ride in peace)

Wow when it hits, it hits hard. I have a very close friend that is in the terminal stage of his battle with cancer. He has made the decision to stop all treatment and let things run their course. He has fought hard and has lived 8 years longer than predicated by the Grace of God. Please say a prayer that this will be an easy transition for him and the family.

When I say it hits it hits. My Cousin is also in the final days with his battle with cancer. My Aunt and Uncle are having a hard time with this, they both say a parent should never have to watch their 53 year old child go thru this ordeal. Prayers for the family is requested. Jim
Amen, will add to prayer chain tonight, Go in Peace and Thanks be to God

Yesterday was Bob's memorial service. Always a super guy, and he will be missed on earth, and will be watching over us until we join him. Thank you for the prayers. Jim

I'm sure Bob is looking down, happy to see all the family and friends joining together to remember and celebrate his life here on earth... the peace and joy that he's experiencing now is infinitely more than we can ever hope for in this lifetime.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glockjock
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png