Audio System for Trike - Any advice or help appreciated

Apr 11, 2016
UK
Hi
I have a Rewaco FX4 and I am looking to add an audio system.
First thoughts are a pair of good quality loud chrome speakers to mount on the light bar, want to hear them at 70mph. I am looking at maybe bluetooth with built in amps all self contained with on/off and volume built in.
I would consider a separates system if there is a good one around but wanted to avoid housing amps and running cables to unsightly bolt on remotes etc, would appreciate any advice and system recommendations.

thank you

I use a Bluetooth speaker and my iPhone.

I have the Skull candy Air raid speaker. Its somewhat loud and waterproof.

I like it although I wish it was a little louder. My trike is on the loud side so some songs I cant hear well.

I have the Kuryakn speaker system on my FW. It works. I can hear it most of the time. Wind noise and helmet makes a huge difference. Knowing now what I now know I would have gone with a Bluetooth system in a helmet. I have a TomTom Rider GPS that on the bike requires Bluetooth to hear. Although I like the GPS, one with the built in Satellite radio systems would have been real nice with the Bluetooth system.

I use a Bluetooth speaker and my iPhone.

I have the Skull candy Air raid speaker. Its somewhat loud and waterproof.

I like it although I wish it was a little louder. My trike is on the loud side so some songs I cant hear well.

Nice speaker the skull candy you refer to, I was looking at speakers that are chrome dome type that would bolt to the trike, I have seen them as part of a system by 'Shark' but ideally would like bluetooth with integrated amp and a decent physical size and good output amp.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png