Stallion owners with a CB from Sierra Electronics

Reaction score
I have the CB in my Stallion and recently lost the audio inmy helmet head, of the sound that is coming from my external/trike speakers. I contacted Sierra and they indicated that thereis a RCA adapter that should be connected to the RCA ports on the back of mySony radio (see picture), that connects to a long cord that goes to the frontand connects to the CB wiring. I don’thave that adapter setup to my radio. If you have that arrangement, would you please contact me by phone, email or PM?

Thanks

20160810_174516.jpg

Doc, It's about 7 pages. I don't think I should post it here because it's too long. If someone wants it, Just ask and I'll email it to you. Rick

Info needed

I'm about to buy a Stallion and would like the instructions mentioned in this thread please:

http://www.triketalk.com/forum/threads/34391-Stallion-owners-with-a-CB-from-Sierra-Electronics

I'm trying to sort out how to create an integrated system as is found on a Goldwing or Venture. Ultimate objective will be AM/FM, CB, GPS, maybe cell phone (mine runs bluetooth to my Garmin 550). All into helmet headset. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Many Thanks....Steve

part number fpr j m cb

I suggest you contact J&M Corp. I have this system and it does most of what you want. https://www.jmcorp.com/Static/jmcb-2003.htm I purchased it through Sierra Electronics because they had the complete system, with a mounting bracket, for the Stallion. Sorry I didn't answer sooner. I didn't see this thread.

Rick

i went to your posted JM web site for the full cb radio kit and mounting bracket.

did not see any thing specific to stallion.

do you have ID for the radio and parts?

Thor 27 #352

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wheeza
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png