Concealed Carry

Theirs gotta be some Dixiecrat's still standing....:Shrug:

Unfortunately, the DNC we grew up around no longer exists. Today, they are way Left of Center.
How can anyone even think about voting Democrat, if you are Pro-2nd Amendment?

How do you take over this country? One, you control communications and the media. Two, you disarm the population.

Unfortunately, the DNC we grew up around no longer exists. Today, they are way Left of Center.
How can anyone even think about voting Democrat, if you are Pro-2nd Amendment?

How do you take over this country? One, you control communications and the media. Two, you disarm the population.

Three, you freeze the bank accounts. God help us...

We truly need his help. The left is wanting a New World Order. George Soros leading the movement followed by Obama, Hillary, Reid and so on. The Small arms treaty from the U.N. which was signed by 46 or 48 Treasonist Dems. They all should be put up for treason. They want the UN to come in and take over the country and take our guns with the signing of this treaty by Obama. We then would be a third world country they could control. This is my take on things.

Just remember;

If you carry, have a good 2nd Amendment Lawyer you can call.

also, make sure you say and do the right thing if you ever have

to pull your weapon out to DEFEND YOURSELF. The police will treat you like a criminal until you can prove you had no other choice but to use your pistol.:Coffee:

Just remember;

to pull your weapon out to DEFEND YOURSELF. The police will treat you like a criminal until you can prove you had no other choice but to use your pistol.:Coffee:

If you carry, consider buying into 'Second Call'. They provide legal defense 24/7/365 to members plus money. In Texas, there's also Texas Law Shield which also offers legal assistance. I have Second Call.

to pull your weapon out to DEFEND YOURSELF. The police will treat you like a criminal until you can prove you had no other choice but to use your pistol.
What makes you say this? Not a correct statement at all.<br />
At least not in the 2 departments I was a LEO for.
SOP is to secure all weapons, take statements and if it is evident the shoot was justified, there is no arrest.
Untrue statements like this are part of the reason for the way LEO's are perceived today and not appreciated by those of us that are/were on the job.
Rant over and you have a blessed day knowing the Thin Blue Line is there for you, no matter what you say

What makes you say this? Not a correct statement at all.
At least not in the 2 departments I was a LEO for.
SOP is to secure all weapons, take statements and if it is evident the shoot was justified, there is no arrest.
Untrue statements like this are part of the reason for the way LEO's are perceived today and not appreciated by those of us that are/were on the job.
Rant over and you have a blessed day knowing the Thin Blue Line is there for you, no matter what you sayThumbUp

I hope if it ever happens that the Officer does what you say he should do. I live by Detroit Michigan. Not known for being fair? Everyday and all day someone is getting shot, hit and run, assaulted. again, I am not disliking the police, just hoping they do what you say they should do and too think hard about what you are doing when the incident occurs. ok?........:Coffee:God Bless

Dude, at the scene of a shooting the decision whether it was justified is not made until reviewed by the prosecutor. LE on the scene had BETTER treat the shooter like a suspect until proven otherwise. The shooter had BETTER exercise his rights by seeking a lawyer and not making a statement without counsel. This isn't an expression of hatred for cops, merely a statement of the current situation. If you have to use deadly force, shut your mouth and get a lawyer. Any other course of action puts you are risk of incarceration. The cops need to treat you like a suspect. Any other course of action puts them at physical and legal risk as well.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PoolmanJC

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PoolmanJC
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png