Bikes, Blues & BBQ 2016

Jul 5, 2010
Minnesota
Heading south from Minnesota on Saturday. Will be staying at a Corps of Engineers campground in Rogers, AR. Spending the entire week in the area so I can enjoy riding those great roads as much as possible!

Anyone else going?

Sorry to say I won't be there since I'm heading west to Utah at the same time, but you will enjoy the roads. Too bad the Fall foliage won't be colorful for a few more weeks.

I live in the area, about 50 miles north of Fayetteville, and have been to all the BB&BBQ rallies. I'll be working during the week, but I usually run down after work getting to Baum Stadium about 4:30. BAum is a good place to park - plenty of room at the triangle lot, it's free, across the street from vendors, the demo rides and there is a train from there to Dickson street. I was wondering if there is a good time for Trike Talk members to have a meet and greet. Any thoughts?

Suggestions from a Local....

As a local who has attended BBBQ from almost the first day, I can vouch for the excitement of the event. Great exhibitors-- outstanding displays by the various manufacturers (Go to Baum to see some beautiful bikes AND ride newest models)-- great food... But there are some local favorites I'd recommend....

If you've been to Dickson St before, you'll notice that Jose's has been replaced by JJ's-- another great restaurant and bar. BUT...you can still visit the Springdale location off I-49 at US 412. My good friend Doug Allen runs a great place... great food and even better drinks! And very biker-friendly.

We have two outstanding bbq places in town that come highly recommended... Whole Hog in Fiesta Square on No College, and my favorite, Ed's BBQ at the corner of 265 and 45 OR on So College.

Be sure and do at least one of the Fayetteville Fire Dept poker runs... money goes for a good cause.

Ride save, and enjoy my hometown!!!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neil wright

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neil wright
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png