• It appears that you have unread Personal Messages - Please check your inbox!

***DK Custom Products - No More Mess Oil Changes + Cooler Running Motor***

Reaction score
***DK Custom Products - No More Mess Oil Changes + Cooler Running Motor***

Introducing The Universal

COOL-n-CLEAN

OIL FILTER RELOCATION KIT

For Sportster, Dyna, Softail & Touring Models

Sporty%20Oil%20Filter%20Relo.jpg

Click HERE for Photo's and Details

Do you have a page that can be viewed to show how this is installed step by step on the TriGlide ?

Thanks,

Do you have a page that can be viewed to show how this is installed step by step on the TriGlide ?
Thanks,

We've almost sold out the first run of production but I don't know if any have gone to any Tri-Glide owners,Sully. They won't fit the 14-up Tri-Glides but they will fit the 09-13's. The rear mount kit will fit the 13 and earlier also and is less expensive.

I've been waiting on the new universal kit for our trike as unfortunately,the rear mount set-up will not fit the Transformer w/o cutting.

Thanks,

Email the shop and they will email you back step by step instructions of how to mount this.

Ask them for the instructions on both models seen at this link & this link

Support@DKCustomProducts.com

Kevin

- - - Updated - - -

Mounted on a Softail-

CNC%20oil%20Filter%20Relo%20with%20Cooler%20Softail%205_zps0rrks8oh.jpg

Kevin

After 1,420 miles, my black DK Products Oil Filter Relocation kit #DK-CNC-OFR-UNI has changed colors ~ it's now dark maroon. It's noticeable next to my black frame, hoses, and filter.

I would have added a picture, but this site wouldn't allow JPG photos! (?)

Anyone else have this? :confused:

After 1,420 miles, my black DK Products Oil Filter Relocation kit #DK-CNC-OFR-UNI has changed colors ~ it's now dark maroon. It's noticeable next to my black frame, hoses, and filter.

I would have added a picture, but this site wouldn't allow JPG photos! (?)

Anyone else have this? :confused:

Black anodized parts do have a tendency to lose some of the black from heat or a lot of sunlight.

Here is a photo of my anodized black oil filter. It has about 100k miles on it.

Cool-n-Clean%202.jpg

For your Universal Oil Filter bracket to have changed in less than 2000 miles, I am thinking you may have some extreme heat going on?.... Is the color change as extreme as the photo above? Is it possible that it may just be a different light you are looking at it in?

What bike is it on, and what temps are you running/what other cooling strategies do you have in place?

Kevin

I'll send you the pix as an e-mail. The color is similar to your picture, but because it's outside in-the-breeze, it's more noticeable.

When my bikes are not in use, I keep them in my garage. No "unusual" conditions to speak of.

I'll send you the pix as an e-mail. The color is similar to your picture, but because it's outside in-the-breeze, it's more noticeable.

When my bikes are not in use, I keep them in my garage. No "unusual" conditions to speak of.

I just received your email with the photos. That does not look like normal anodized fade to me. I've never seen anything like that before! We will be getting that taken care of for you. Look for an email from me.

Kevin

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glockjock
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png