What Made You Join TrikeTalk Forum?

I am thinking of buying a trike and I have seen the new Freewheeler at the store and it has taken my eye. I just need to do as much research before I make the plunge into the Trike pool. And if I do that it looks like this site will provide a safer swim (ride).

Adam, welcome to Trike Talk. Have you taken a test ride on a Freewheeler? I love mine. I do agree with doing research and trying various trikes before you take the plunge.

Clarence, welcome aboard from San Antonio, Texas. I have found lots of things for my Freewheeler that I didn't know I needed until someone posted the information, so keep your credit card handy.

I'm a member of serveral Forums on the net .... I'm building or thinking of building a Trike out of a Corvair. I've wanted to every since I went into the service back in '72. When I came back I found my Corvair had been sent away by Mom, I recently bought a old Corvair (Very Rough shape) from a TV Production Co. I'm torn between Keeping the old TV star or selling Her for a restoration …. Photo below (from Queen of the South TV Show) ….

Corvair 7.jpg

Well then this Home Built trike Frame became available …. So I bought that …..

Homebuilt 4.jpg

Well then I had questions on how to proceed with this build, So since I was familiar with some forums I decided, I should seek online help, so here I am. Now If it would just quit raining in Texas for a bit, I could Drain the swamp in my yard ….

I have been a Member of the local SCV Camp here in Greenville, Texas, and they have a Division of Mechanized Calvary, that rides Harleys, well me being almost 70, and having Hyper-Thyroid Disease (Balance Troubled) didn't think I could handle a two wheeled hog ….. I thought hey !! I'll fulfill my dreams of a Corvair powered Trike.

I needed advice on how to do this, So I bought a Lincoln welder, and joined this forum for advice on how to Get - R - Done. Originally The trike was going to be Cut the front off a corvair, leaving a driver seat moved to the center of vehicle, with the rear seat for Passengers, with a little half roof over the trike ….. like this …

Corvair-trike.png

But this is more like what I want now ……

A Trike 7.jpg

So here I am …. ready to start my project ….. Looking forward to a great ride ….. I've already heard about Texas Home-built trike troubles and the transaxle thing ….. so all I need from y'all is your support in this build ….

Thanks Trike-Man ….

First Trike

Think back to the first time.......

you were surfing the web and we caught your eye. You checked us out and there was just something about us, yes? Was it our dashing good looks? Our brilliant sense of humor? Our endless cache of technical information? Or were you just bored one night and found the lights on? Maybe alcohol was involved.... :blush:

OK seriously....what was it that you liked most about the forum that made you want to join?

Told on HD Forums this was the place to be if I had a trike.Am picking up in March and bringing home to East Texas.Will be doing complete paint and engine service myself. It is a '98 Ultra with what I believe is a Chamion conversion.

In a way Trike talk found me at the Vanderhall Owners Forum on FB. Pmar6004 announced the 3 Wheeler Rally in SD and invited members to check out TT. I started to check it out and didn't find much on Vanderhall, but I did find a bunch of like minded folks with plenty to offer. Information, experience, humor, advice and a great big heart. Happy to be here and offer what I can. Always happy to talk about Vanderhall! Papa Zook should be proud of what he has created!

I caught myself watching Snoppy plow snow at the bottom of the forum and almost forgot to post! I am easily entertained. Merry Christmas and a safe and loving Holiday to all.

Looking for ways to enjoy my Tri-Glide even more

2 1/2 years ago got first bike ever (2016 Tri-Glide) and after putting 26,000 miles on it, just upgraded to a 2019. Just looking for ideas to upgrade or add or try to enjoy the bike even more.

2 1/2 years ago got first bike ever (2016 Tri-Glide) and after putting 26,000 miles on it, just upgraded to a 2019. Just looking for ideas to upgrade or add or try to enjoy the bike even more.

Welcome to TrikeTalk from west Texas! Keep reading... TrikeTalk is a one-stop shop for all info on 3-wheels. Enjoy!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neil wright

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neil wright
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png