What Made You Join TrikeTalk Forum?

I just stopped by to say Hi after several 'Trike-less' years while I roamed our beautiful country over 75K miles in a motorhome. I now have a new to me 2016 Tri Glide and have relocated from Florida to the foothills of North Carolina. I do need a little help updating my profile and joining the Harley forum as I look forward to many more years of Trike Talk and Trike Owners International camaraderie. I can't remember how I first learned of this forum ten years ago but I do remember the wonderful time we had in 2011 at Maggie Valley. :)

They are holding it again this year....pretty quick...Sept 7-11 I believe...here is a link to the thread if you are interested.

https://www.triketalk.com/forum/thr...-Info-amp-Signup-Page?highlight=Maggie+valley

Why I joined

My girlfriend and I just made the switch for a 2 wheeler (RoadGlide Special) to a HD Tri-Glide. Looking for good information and helpful tips on Triking.... But, after looking thru this site, I'm not sure we will look further. I don't care for the posts in BLUE.. I can't read what is being posted.. just not for us..

My girlfriend and I just made the switch for a 2 wheeler (RoadGlide Special) to a HD Tri-Glide. Looking for good information and helpful tips on Triking.... But, after looking thru this site, I'm not sure we will look further. I don't care for the posts in BLUE.. I can't read what is being posted.. just not for us..

Paul...First let me Welcome you to Trike Talk 👍👍

And can you please let us know what is it you don’t care for?...Or what the miss understanding might be??...

Looking for information about trailers

Greetings to all,

I join to learn about trikes. Furthermore, the fellowship which comes from trike riders. Also, I would like to make contact with a group which does riding with a trailer. I have a 2010 H-D Trike G. Looking forward in hearing from everyone.

Thank you in advance,

Popeye75

Explain what you posts you are referring to?

Paul...First let me Welcome you to Trike Talk ����

And can you please let us know what is it you don’t care for?...Or what the miss understanding might be??...

I must apologize to ALL who responded to my first post.. It was my misunderstanding on "HOW" to use this site. All is good now, I think I can navigate thru the site.. Once again my bad...

Think back to the first time.......

you were surfing the web and we caught your eye. You checked us out and there was just something about us, yes? Was it our dashing good looks? Our brilliant sense of humor? Our endless cache of technical information? Or were you just bored one night and found the lights on? Maybe alcohol was involved.... :blush:

OK seriously....what was it that you liked most about the forum that made you want to join and stick around?

Asking because we wont to know what we are doing right. We appreciate your feedback.

To learn about trikes and issues about riding them. Also to learn about specific issues with my model as well as modifications. This forum has provided me with a lot of guidance about comfort, heat, torque, horsepower, etc.

Why I joined

As a two wheel rider I joined a Forum because I had never owned a bike. I always wanted to ride, but my father's wisdom was best because I had 2 speeds, off and wide open. So I probably would not have survived a bike in my early years. I knew I needed some wisdom about biking and the forum was the place. No matter how much I knew or thought I knew someone always knew more and was willing to share.

I never fail to learn from those who have gone before and now the next education needs to come from Trikers. I know that I know zero about a trike, except the peddle one when I was 6. So my desire from joining was to pick your minds and your experience and save myself some hard learned lessons. Even thought we have never driven/ridden a trike my wife and I are already planning some rides for this summer after she retires in June (40 years in education).

I am the most blessed man alive, my wife ask me When are we going riding, when are we going to a BAMA football game, when are we going on a road trip??? SOON I hope on a new Trike conversions. As a BAMA fan is has been ROLL TIDE ROLL, now as we start our new venture it will be ROLL TRIKE ROLL.

Jim

Think back to the first time.......

you were surfing the web and we caught your eye. You checked us out and there was just something about us, yes? Was it our dashing good looks? Our brilliant sense of humor? Our endless cache of technical information? Or were you just bored one night and found the lights on? Maybe alcohol was involved.... :blush:

OK seriously....what was it that you liked most about the forum that made you want to join and stick around?

Asking because we wont to know what we are doing right. We appreciate your feedback.

Not sure what is going on... I did subscribe to the GOLD membership. How long does it take to activate my subscription?? How long does it take when I post something or respond to a thread? I can't seem to get any responses to any posts I reply too.. It keeps telling me I don't have permission.. Can anyone please advise...

Thanks...Paul

Not sure what is going on... I did subscribe to the GOLD membership. How long does it take to activate my subscription?? How long does it take when I post something or respond to a thread? I can't seem to get any responses to any posts I reply too.. It keeps telling me I don't have permission.. Can anyone please advise...

Thanks...Paul

Hello Paul, welcome.

You are showing up as a Gold Club member. Which thread are you having trouble replying to?

There are a couple of forums that require a password. PM Papa Zook and he will give it to you if that is the problem.

Thanks...Paul

Hi Paul,

Not sure why you would not have the correct Gold Club Member permissions and you are posting and responding, so not sure what the issue is. Give me a call or message me via PM if you will and I will walk you through any steps and take a look at your account to see if I can find any issues. I just looked and didn't see any, but we have had some weird glitches since our most recent server and software update that has affected some account settings, but we are getting them worked out!

Bought a Trike, took it to Maggie Valley

We bought a Yellow 2010 GW1800 Motor Trike, joined TrikeTalk.com...went to the Maggie Valley Rally about 3 weeks later...sat at a Picnic Table talking to Randy/Zook...left Maggie Valley as a Moderator...spent several REALLY FOND/HAPPY YEARS thereafter moderating, and setting up and leading many many TRIKE TALK Rides around the Tennessee, North Carolina, Arkansas, and Alabama Areas, usually with Lucky as my Sweeper...

Some of Mine and Mitzie's (Wife) fondest memories were spent with the Members over here...Made many, many Life-long Friends here...We have since gone to riding non-motorized Recumbent Trikes and Bicycles...Staying healthy and still having fun pedaling around...now, that being said, WE STILL MISS YA'LL...!!!!!!!!!...:):):)

148545_174246592586662_7937364_n.jpg

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png