What Made You Join TrikeTalk Forum?

Just picked up 1800 goldwing trike

Think back to the first time.......

you were surfing the web and we caught your eye. You checked us out and there was just something about us, yes? Was it our dashing good looks? Our brilliant sense of humor? Our endless cache of technical information? Or were you just bored one night and found the lights on? Maybe alchohol was involved.... :blush:

OK seriously....what was it that you liked most about the forum that made you want to join?

Just picked up a GL1800 with a Motor Trike conversion and thought this will be a great source of info--Larry

Just picked up a GL1800 with a Motor Trike conversion and thought this will be a great source of info--Larry

Well Larry....you were absolutely correct. This is the best trike info site on the web! A 2nd plus is our community of friendly guys and gals all willing to give info, opinions, and a laugh or 2. Welcome to TrikeTalk from west Texas!

Check out the Kerrville meet and greet the first week of October.....we have a lot of fun riding, eating and telling tales. Hope you can join us.

Well Larry....you were absolutely correct. This is the best trike info site on the web! A 2nd plus is our community of friendly guys and gals all willing to give info, opinions, and a laugh or 2. Welcome to TrikeTalk from west Texas!

Check out the Kerrville meet and greet the first week of October.....we have a lot of fun riding, eating and telling tales. Hope you can join us.

Thanks to all for the warm welcome--doing maint. checks and trying to come up with a name for this yellow beast

Larry, welcome from south Texas. Try to make it to Kerrville in October so we can put a face with your name and help you name your trike if it's still nameless.:Dorag:

site appears to have lots of different information

I am looking to get information to locate an owners manual for 2004 RoadHawk V.W. Trike. any info would be appreciated

Thanks in advance for your time on this matter

Muff

Last edited by a moderator:
I am looking to get information to locate an owners manual for 2004 RoadHawk V.W. Trike. any info would be appreciated thanks in advance for your time on this matter Muff

Welcome to Trike Talk! We have a 2007 Road Hawk, there isn't much by the way of owner's manual for the Trike Shop trikes. I have a sheet from the Trike Shop and a dealer info sales sheet, both have some good info.

Over the years, because the Type 1 VW engine is easy to modify and parts are easy to get, much could be done with the motor in VW trikes. Ours is not the engine that came with the trike when new. It now has an 1835cc with dual Webber carbs. I have seen single and dual carbs, Kadron or Dell'Orto instead of Webbers, displacements of 1600, 1776, 2333 are some other common ones. We have the automatic transmission. The Trike Shop sheet gives info for points ignition, but ours has solid state.

For some reason I could not download or copy the pages to post them here, and the personal message function is disabled on this site because of spammers.

Send me your email to: (replace my screen name here no caps)@yahoo.com and I'll send what I have.

I also set up a power distribution center to add some lights, a few power outlets and 2 coax power outlets for heated jackets liners. I'll add that if you are interested.

Welcome to TrikeTalk, have to agree with things said, still love the fact that I am a member here.

My mind comes up with things, pretty much with what else has been thought of or tried, just my newbie mind at work, but no one has put me down at all, just solid advise or direction and I love it when I get to see pictures of it already done, or get to read why it is not done. People are great here and so helpful in many ways. Hope all find this home as I have.:)

Why I joined...

Think back to the first time.......

you were surfing the web and we caught your eye. You checked us out and there was just something about us, yes? Was it our dashing good looks? Our brilliant sense of humor? Our endless cache of technical information? Or were you just bored one night and found the lights on? Maybe alchohol was involved.... :blush:

OK seriously....what was it that you liked most about the forum that made you want to join?

I joined after doing some bike site surfing and ran across Trike Talk.

I'm a sidecar kinda guy, and saw your sidecar threads.

Enjoyed reading Smittys "Follow along sidecar project", and got a lot of new information that I hadn't come across in the last 22 years of three wheelin.

Now I need to keep up with the progress!

very excellent site!

Tom

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png