Hannigan Street Glide Build With Pictures

Sherry and I want to thank Zook for going the extra mile on seeing our trike conversion through to fruition. From helping us coordinate the build with Hannigan,to working with me designing the paint scheme,to taking over a hundred photos of the build in progress,to finally getting Barney back to us in Texas,and all the hundred little details that go into a trike build of this complexity,it's obvious why he is held in such high esteem in the Trike Community.

Last but certainly not least,Sherry and I have made a lifelong friend,one we consider practically family to us.

Thank you,Randy!

It was a pleasure working with you and Sherry, Clint. This was definitely one of my favorite builds ever and I am very pleased with the way it turned out....the pictures don't do it justice.

How did I miss this thread?

I just ran across this build thread. Somehow I missed it before. Time is short and I'll be in Murray with the pumpkin. I can see that Gooch and team are up to the challenge. I can't wait! Too bad I won't have Bazooka there giving me updates and taking pictures....

I just ran across this build thread. Somehow I missed it before. Time is short and I'll be in Murray with the pumpkin. I can see that Gooch and team are up to the challenge. I can't wait! Too bad I won't have Bazooka there giving me updates and taking pictures....

I bet you will not be disappointed about the outcome. Good choice

Thanks again Clint. If anyone is looking for a trike conversion please give me a shout at
346-800-7946 or visit our website at www.cutnshootcustoms.com. We install all brands below or you install (Champion, Lehman, Frankenstein, Trigg kits only) We ship anywhere.

Thanks Much!
Randy & Marge

Authorised Dealer:
Roadsmith
Hannigan
Champion
Lehman
Frankenstein
Trigg Trikes

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png