2017 Snowbird Registration

spiritdream

TOI - Massachusetts
Sep 1, 2008
Central MA
Please CLICK HERE to register for the 2017 Snowbird gathering!

This year's gathering will be in Ocala, Florida, from March 5 thru 9, 2017. This will be right next to Bike Week for those who have wanted to have both events closer together so they could attend both. The motel is the Quality Inn, 3434 S/W College Road.
PH # 352-854-3200.

It is just off of I 75 on the east side about 2 blocks on the right. Price will be $70 plus tax includes breakfast, heated pool and there are several places to eat in the area with I think about 4 that you can walk to within 3-5 minutes. The reservations are open now just mention that you are with the Snowbird group.

Want to see who else is planning to be there? CLICK HERE to check it out!

Go!!

I don't know how the location compares to Salt Springs, but you couldn't ask for a nicer group of people to hang out with!! So if you can only go to one of them, I'd highly recommend joining the Snowbirds. ThumbUp

Well Jack , if you have been there 4 times now it must be nice. However here is your chance to meet, ride and enjoy yourself with new friends . Whatever your choice it sounds like you will have a good time .
Tomg

I don't know how the location compares to Salt Springs, but you couldn't ask for a nicer group of people to hang out with!! So if you can only go to one of them, I'd recommend joining the Snowbirds.

Thank you Cheri for the kind words.
I am 15 minutes away from Salt Springs on Rt. 40 .The gathering is up the road about 20 minutes away . You are welcome to ride over with us on day trips if you want to .
Well Jack , if you have been there 4 times now it must be nice.
However here is your chance to meet, ride and enjoy yourself with new friends . Whatever your choice it sounds like you will have a good time .
Tomg

NOW , what Tomg says is a no brainer, but we have a puppy that comes first . His name is teddie & he loves riding the trike , there is a video on trike travel of him .lol Even if the hotel was pet friendly I still would not bring him because he may bark & bother the guests . Ok , this year we will be there so much you guys may tell us to go home nice to see everyone again , thanks captain h

Please CLICK HERE to register for the 2017 Snowbird gathering!

This year's gathering will be in Ocala, Florida, from March 5 thru 9, 2017. This will be right next to Bike Week for those who have wanted to have both events closer together so they could attend both. The motel is the Quality Inn, 3434 S/W College Road. PH # 352-854-3200.

It is just off of I 75 on the east side about 2 blocks on the right. Price will be $70 plus tax includes breakfast, heated pool and there are several places to eat in the area with I think about 4 that you can walk to within 3-5 minutes. The reservations are open now just mention that you are with the Snowbird group.
Okay people, I just checked with the motel and we only have 11 rooms signed up for and that doesn't match our sign up list?? You must contact the motel and make your reservations. Time is getting short. Please make sure you made your reservation.

Tom

OK folks, I just checked with the motel again and their number of rooms reserved does not add up to the number of people signed up! Please check and make sure you have reservations. As the sign up sheet does not list last names, I can't match your name with theirs so again, make sure you have yours.
See everyone in 2 weeks.

Tom

We're all set for Monday check-in Tom, leaving on Friday, definitely booked. The clerk we talked to was really busy and had trouble finding the group on the computer and had to go check with the manager but we did get an email notification.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png