Average age of riders

Well, Today is my birthday. I turned 77 today. This birthday is a lot better than last year, even though the temp outside was 106*. Last year I was sitting in some far out medical building at the hospital in Waynesville, NC getting the monoclonal infusion for COVID.

Well :birthday_balloon:Ray............:clapping:..

Funny coincidence reading about Ray and Paul having medical issues on their birthdays. Just today I was at the doctor's office scheduling surgery. As luck would have it, I will be having surgery on my 75th birthday. Just the way things happen, I guess. If you have enough birthdays and enough medical issues, at some point in time, they will come together..... Jim

Funny coincidence reading about Ray and Paul having medical issues on their birthdays. Just today I was at the doctor's office scheduling surgery. As luck would have it, I will be having surgery on my 75th birthday. Just the way things happen, I guess. If you have enough birthdays and enough medical issues, at some point in time, they will come together..... Jim

Perhaps it's a good thing because you will have to behave yourself the night before your birthday. Since the doctor didn't send you to the OR today, I am thinking it's not too serious because I know your birthday is Oct. 13.

68 be 70 in Feb. my rides are 1800 goldwing motor trike,98 valkyrie, 1700cc roadstar and yes it is a trick to ride all three

76 and I have been on trikes since 2011 after an accident made it so I could no longer ride 2 wheels. Now on a 2012 Can Am Spyder RT since 2015, 75,000+ miles

Who’s doing the tally to determine the average age?

I’m 75, my friends and family tell me I’m crazy and too old to keep riding but I always tell them I’m not going down without a fight.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Obsidian
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png