F3S

Reaction score
I now have ridden over 5K miles on my F3S that I purchased new 3 months back. She is running stronger all the time. Gas milage ranges: 34-42, and hasn't improved any yet, (not that I'm complaining).
I had an aftermarket Swaybar installed at Spyders in the Ozarks rally and that is a good improvement for the aggressive rider:clapping:

gas mileage will vary depending on your speeds. I have high as 40 MPG but was closer to 55 MPH at 65 I get around 35 mpg.

Enjoy the ride. :D

Rons bar and shock adjusters will really stiffen it up a bit around the turns..Tires I found made a even better response in handling

Yeah I agree with you on the gas milage being speed dependent. I usually average about 37 or 38 all around. Interstate speeds drop me down to 35 or so.
This is quite an improvement over my 09 Spyder which averaged about 29 :AGGHH:.

Yeah I agree with you on the gas milage being speed dependent. I usually average about 37 or 38 all around. Interstate speeds drop me down to 35 or so.
This is quite an improvement over my 09 Spyder which averaged about 29 :AGGHH:.

enjoy the Ride.. I do on mine :D

I got to ride one of these in my license class last week. The instructor wanted me to push it harder during the decreasing circles part of the test. Holy Sheet! That was a blast! The stability control on these really blew my mind. I even scared myself a couple of times. Great fun!

I got to ride one of these in my license class last week. The instructor wanted me to push it harder during the decreasing circles part of the test. Holy Sheet! That was a blast! The stability control on these really blew my mind. I even scared myself a couple of times. Great fun!

Yes and with experience you can do much more. Like most things there is a learning curve.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wheeza
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png