last winter

reply to thread

Diver.....I'm assuming you mean an electric water pump.....don't quite understand how that works... I think Chrysler wants something like a 20 degree drop from the water exiting the head.....to entering the water pump. the radiator should remove that 20 without the fan having to run.....I will have to wait for summer to find out if it is fixed.... maybe with your setup moving more water faster... the rad doesn't have to remove as much heat per pass??? anyhow maybe you can go into more detail?? thanks.. larry

Diver.....I'm assuming you mean an electric water pump.....don't quite understand how that works... I think Chrysler wants something like a 20 degree drop from the water exiting the head.....to entering the water pump. the radiator should remove that 20 without the fan having to run.....I will have to wait for summer to find out if it is fixed.... maybe with your setup moving more water faster... the rad doesn't have to remove as much heat per pass??? anyhow maybe you can go into more detail?? thanks.. larry
It is a inline electric water pump that is small and very efficient. It has a controller the senses water temp and will speed the pump up or slow it down to stay in radiator longer so fans can cool the water. here is a link http://daviescraig.com.au/electric-water-pumps Read up as they have lots of info and instructions.

You can even take a one of their aux pumps and install a small heat core with a motorcycle fan to help you get rid of the heat. Ebay sometimes has super deals on the davi pumps

reply to thread

checked out the davies/craig link you gave, and u-tube... looks like a first rate setup...could definitly optimize radiator capacity.....that said ....the heat still has to get to the air...so I am banking on the shrouding and scoop to do the job. 2 other things to mention....new piston rings can make a little more heat,but about a 100 miles on it ....rings should be seated......one other thing...setting a code for no injector sync signal being recognized by the computer. have not worked on this problem other than replacing the hall effect pickup for inj. sync......didn,t help. larry

turn sig relays and flashers

IMG_20170124_103947.jpgthis relay panel will fold up and close the bottom of the dash....got to be quite a snarl of wire but everything works! not my quote, but it has been said,that the last 10 percent of the project takes 90 percent of the time...boy were they right!!

there is a thread here , called cooling solved. cooling is a common problem when good airflow is sub par.....suggest you make this a priority early on! Wish I did. Larry

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png