Tis the season Rut stupid deer

Thats a nice looking 7~8? point buck, unless you meet up with him while doing 55 on the trike at night...:AGGHH:
Have a friend in the PD who works night shift & gets "road kills" a lot this time of the year, & doesn't mind sharing the meat with his friendsThumbUp Nothing like a fresh backstrap on the grille an hour or so after the "donors" demise:D

Stay Safe out there, everyone:clapping:

Weather still in the 80's here.Deer don't seem to be moving much.Saw 2 moles this morning,not even a squirrel.

Had one run into the side of my Yukon XL a few days ago... caved in the entire rear quarter panel. Driving along at about 35 -40 mph, and this huge doe just came running out of the ditch and plowed right into the side.

Thats a nice looking 7~8? point buck, unless you meet up with him while doing 55 on the trike at night...:AGGHH:

Looks like a 10 pointer, but can't quite tell for certain.

By the second week of November things will change dramatically in my area. It should be a great week to hunt as the chase phase will really be kicking into high gear for whitetail rut this year. 1st firearm season begins on the 11th to 20th.

Your right stupid deer... Gotta watch for them woods rats, The smart ones just stay put' To live another day..And eat my plants...:Shrug:

Yes sir. One almost bought me, or I him, a couple of nights ago. Two lane road at night and he darted out from behind a car coming towards me. Maybe 60-70' in front of me when I saw him. I braked, but could not have stopped in time if he did. Took about 10 minutes for my nuts to drop back down from my throat... :D

Most times its the fault of the states road departments that are causing the deer get hit by cars, If they would just move the deer crossing to a safer spot instead of where they are now, then the deer can cross the road without getting hit...
Seems simple enough to do..:Shrug:;)

State should start issuing jay walking tickets to those deer who are not in the "deer crossing"

Last weekend we had a little cool front here in Bellville, temps were in the low 50s over night a couple of days. On Tuesday I had a 10 point and an 8 point buck out behind the house chasing does around. Usually the rut doesn't start here tell early or mid November.

Sunman

Last weekend we had a little cool front here in Bellville, temps were in the low 50s over night a couple of days. On Tuesday I had a 10 point and an 8 point buck out behind the house chasing does around. Usually the rut doesn't start here tell early or mid November.

Sunman

When the moments right-Its a delight 💕

View attachment 40264 they just keep coming :AGGHH:fearless
Went in the woods today with my bow , didn,t see anything like those deer . This was my third time in this year & haven't seen a thing yet . The rut is coming , I am hopping to have a big one walk with in range of my bow ,:pepper:which is 20 - 30 yds . Please wish me luck , I will need , :clapping:thanks captain h

Went in the woods today with my bow , didn,t see anything like those deer . This was my third time in this year & haven't seen a thing yet . The rut is coming , I am hopping to have a big one walk with in range of my bow ,:pepper:which is 20 - 30 yds . Please wish me luck , I will need , :clapping:thanks captain h

I came across these two, they were just hanging out on the roadside when coming home. They didn't even take off when I got close enough to snap the picture. There were several more just behind the tree line...I'm not much for hunting (unless with a camera) but have enjoyed going with friends and family that do. ThumbUp. I've had several close encounters much like everyone else. Good luck, happy hunting!20161015_181500-1.jpg

I came across these two, they were just hanging out on the roadside when coming home. They didn't even take off when I got close enough to snap the picture. There were several more just behind the tree line...I'm not much for hunting (unless with a camera) but have enjoyed going with friends and family that do. ThumbUp. I've had several close encounters much like everyone else. Good luck, happy hunting!View attachment 40380
Nice , thank you

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png