The B.E.A.R.D. Room

OK, it was actually this stuff I found on Amazon.
Great ratings and relatively inexpensive compared to some:

beard oil.jpg
Natural Man by Botanical Skinworks 4 OZ

OK so before the ribbing starts...I'm not into that metro-man stuff, oils, creams, perfumes and such, but the wifey wanted me to get it so I did and it does a good job of softening up the beard and my skin isn't dry and itchy anymore. I'd never heard of beard oil two weeks ago, but I'm believer now.

Here is a pic of the South Florida short beard look I discussed in post #8. The Florida heat and humidity did not work out well for my longer beard lengths.

I can trim this sucker with electric clippers and a "blending" attachment in 15 seconds every 4 or 5 days. Then it's done.:biggrin:

Still tickles bellies though.:victory:

IMG_1480 (3).jpg

One of my personal heroes, James Clerk Maxwell, the physicist who unified electricity and magnetism:

James-Clerk-Maxwell.jpg

I have a grey fu man chu but the Redhead {Denise} my wife hates it says I look old LOL I am

Everyone tells me the same thing, that it makes me look older than I am. I tell them that I'll always be as old as I am and looks has squat to do with it! The idea of looking older than you actually are has its pros concealed. I've always removed the e in ego and the w in want and cherished the h in happiness. It is an unexpected advantage in particular situations. If the wife objects I blame her ego and want providing the unexpected. :duel:,which destroys the h in happiness. I'd end up shaving. :biggrin:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NILLA

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NILLA
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png