The B.E.A.R.D. Room

Day two using Natural Man beard treatment....

Getting used to the smell. Wife is still griping, but that's her way. Claims it smells like black licorice, which she hates. Can't please everyone. Makes my beard less itchy and that's what I care about.

Hmmm...itchy or bitchy...don't know which I would find more irritating. :D

(No disrespect towards your wife intended. :angel:)

Use to use mineral oil, was too greasy. So changed to Clubman Pinaud beard oil. No smell, never ate it so can't comment on that. Few drips here and there, and brush it in.

Useto use mineral oil, was too greasy. So changed to Clubman Pinaud beard oil. No smell, never ate it so can't comment on that. Few drips here and there, and brush it in.

I didn't actually eat it, I just put too much of it on and I could taste it anyway. :p

I didn't actually eat it, I just put too much of it on and I could taste it anyway. :p

LOL! That took me back to kindergarten...there's always that one kid that eats the paste. :D

One thing this thread is lacking is a bearded lady:

article-2718806-20535BCE00000578-869_634x816.jpg

I have had a Beard for over 40+ years and it is pure white and I believe you will never be
able to get rid of the Itch or dryness. Especially as you get older. It's
something the good Lord has blessed us men with. My doctor has given me
a cream to rub over the dry areas to stop the itch but really never get RID
of it.....it always comes back. Especially after a good long ride under the Sun or wind. Riding your Bike doesn't help matters. Ever see a Baby Face person that has ridin alot of miles and years on a bike with smooth skin? I haven't.:Coffee: just sayin-----------

The itch is obviously caused by dry skin under the beard. Scratching with the fingers only temporarily relieves the itch. I have found brushing my beard rather vigorously with a hairbrush daily will remove the dry skin on my face resulting in what looks like dandruff laying on my shirt when finished which I just shake off. That is the all the skin flakes that cause the itch and it is a huge itch relief after brushing the beard. Try it with a brush as you've already found out the finger scratching doesn't offer any long term relief. I've been teased some by friends when brushing the beard who think I'm brushing it for looks....they don't know the real reason for carrying the brush in the trunk of my Goldwing.
20141215_150542137_iOS.jpg
060.jpg

Allen

This works great in cleansing your skin without damaging your beard. I use the soap as mentioned and then massage my beard and face with the shampoo brush. I've used one for several days now and its made a big difference in eliminating itch. I also have been using a Utility Soap which I'll supply a link. The soap is very pleasant in fragrance. You can read about it at the link if anyone wishes to do so. I've only used both for a couple of days, but like the results for such a short time period.

4fb3f925-9b7e-4ea9-8e8f-f947215881fc_1.1bd1be2ab9d5da4b9738c49c3b138802.jpeg

http://www.bettymills.com/men's-uti...tent=Medical&gclid=CPfP3LGIpNECFc61wAodykQGxA

This works great in cleansing your skin without damaging your beard. I use the soap as mentioned and then massage my beard and face with the shampoo brush. I've used one for several days now and its made a big difference in eliminating itch. I also have been using a Utility Soap which I'll supply a link. The soap is very pleasant in fragrance. You can read about it at the link if anyone wishes to do so. I've only used both for a couple of days, but like the results for such a short time period.

http://www.bettymills.com/men's-uti...tent=Medical&gclid=CPfP3LGIpNECFc61wAodykQGxA

This is why I started this thread. Why did it take us so long to learn this stuff?

I appreciate you starting this thread. It has taught me things about beards I'd never realized if you hadn't and I'm seeing remarkable improvements in texture and comfort learning about beard and skin care . My wife has noticed and highly approves with what I've been doing, so thanks for peaking my interest. :Coffee:

beard oom

I had a beard and it also itched, then I found the best itch reliever there is. Its sold at Walmart and is called a Remington razor.LOL
PS
this is just my sense of humour. I have nothing bad to say about beards

I guess maybe I'll try some this pampering junk as this is about as long as mine gets. I got better things to do than act like a woman though. Men just shower and shave and go to work. It's the women that spend hundreds of our hard earned money staying pretty so they can pick the next husband up on the way home from our funeral. But I'll give it a try. Riding my bike does not help the thing with the tangles I get in it.

083854.jpg

I guess maybe I'll try some this pampering junk as this is about as long as mine gets. I got better things to do than act like a woman though. Men just shower and shave and go to work. It's the women that spend hundreds of our hard earned money staying pretty so they can pick the next husband up on the way home from our funeral. But I'll give it a try. Riding my bike does not help the thing with the tangles I get in it.

View attachment 41944
Now THAT"S a beard!!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png