The B.E.A.R.D. Room

If you got a beard and ride it's a losing combination. So your choices are to keep it short or suffer until it's long enough to put a clip around or super long so you can stuff inside your shirt. The mid-length thing is a real bear. I tried those little elastic bands my wife uses and all that did was help me pull more out. Once you can grab a handful it's much better. But getting there takes time and patience if you ride. And this is with windshields. I have no idea what those without do except shave it and be done with it.

When mine was long, I always enjoyed the wind combing it! Or parting it in the middle! Of course that was years ago with no wind shield!:D I'm with you Hogcowboy on the windshield thing, tough it out I guess....

Report of second day of using Rogue Beard oil. I know my wife is gonna kill me, but I'm thinking a balm would work much better. My beard still has the 'fly aways', and I'm putting extra oil in it. I'm going to end up spending $50 before I find what works.

Report of second day of using Rogue Beard oil. I know my wife is gonna kill me, but I'm thinking a balm would work much better. My beard still has the 'fly aways', and I'm putting extra oil in it. I'm going to end up spending $50 before I find what works.

Believe it or not, the best oil and control I've ever had and still use is VO5. Cheap and it works great.:10:ThumbUp

Remember the Brycream ad though, "A little dab will do ya" ? Same holds true with VO5.

Believe it or not, the best oil and control I've ever had and still use is VO5. Cheap and it works great.:10:ThumbUp

Remember the Brycream ad though, "A little dab will do ya" ? Same holds true with VO5.
Hmmm...never even thought of that. I'll give it a try before spending anymore money. Thanks!

VO5 conditioner is a good product, but use the beard oil before you apply and it will soften your beard. The V05 conditioner is especially designed for silver, white, grey, and blonde beards, but I don't see any reason why it can't be used for any color. If you decide to use leave it in like you would a beard balm.

Also for beard drift, neck gaiters are a good solution. They can be used many different ways.

http://safishing.com/?product=buy-1...clid=CI28_aS7sNECFQWNaQodZEUGjg#configuration

LOL! That took me back to kindergarten...there's always that one kid that eats the paste. :D

One thing this thread is lacking is a bearded lady:

article-2718806-20535BCE00000578-869_634x816.jpg

Couple real simple rules that have served me well over the decades;

Never date a woman who can kick my azz, and;
Never date a woman who can grow a better beard than me! :xzqxz::laugh:

Just sayin'...

Wasn't able to get out to pick up any VO5 today, so I went with the Rogue Beard oil again today. It actually seems to be softening up my beard a little better today. I added a couple of extra drops (instead of 5, I went with 7), and really rubbed it in well. I think I'm going to give this product at least another day of two of use before I try something new since it seems to be getting the job done.

Oh and by the way, I remember somebody saying that they had never seen anybody but women that use product for their hair. Well, I use it every day. My hair turned naturally curly when I was 38. I sh!t you not, my hair was straight as a stick up until then. Out of nowhere my hair got curly. If I don't use some kind of product (I use Redken Rewind), it looks like I stuck my finger in a light socket!!

VO5 conditioner is a good product, but use the beard oil before you apply and it will soften your beard. The V05 conditioner is especially designed for silver, white, grey, and blonde beards, but I don't see any reason why it can't be used for any color. If you decide to use leave it in like you would a beard balm.

Also for beard drift, neck gaiters are a good solution. They can be used many different ways.

http://safishing.com/?product=buy-1...clid=CI28_aS7sNECFQWNaQodZEUGjg#configuration

Those gaiters look to be a really good idea! Only thing is, people will think I'm trying to rob them...:russian-roulette:

Those gaiters look to be a really good idea! Only thing is, people will think I'm trying to rob them...:russian-roulette:

Nah, just pull it up to under your nose and if your beard is long enough just keep it under your chin with the beard tucked underneath. You'll only have it beneath your nose when riding with a shorter beard and it is kind of difficult to rob someone while you are cruising on the trike. When you get off the trike pull it down beneath your jawline. :GL1800: :mexican:

OK I've been trying the oil for about 7 days now and there is just no way 4-5 drops was going to work. My beard is long enough that I've upped the oil application to almost two full eye droppers of oil ( guessing about 30 drops here). Helping some, but honestly the beard felt just as good whenever I would steal some of the wife's conditioner after shampooing it. That's much cheaper so that will be my course of action after this small bottle of oil is depleted.

Allen

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuziQ

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuziQ
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png