The B.E.A.R.D. Room

I finally figured out about posting a pic.

attachment.php
When I had "black hair" i kept a full beard. When it turned gray, I went to a Goat..hmmm.........

Trying the VO5 hair treatment along with beard oil. Will report back after a couple of days. I know y'all can't wait. :laugh:

VO5 epic fail!! Stinks to high heaven even though I just used a tiny bit. Going to order some kind of odorless beard balm.

posted at 1:27

Trying the VO5 hair treatment along with beard oil. Will report back after a couple of days. I know y'all can't wait. :laugh:

That was a short couple of days..:biglol:

posted at 2:37

VO5 epic fail!! Stinks to high heaven even though I just used a tiny bit. Going to order some kind of odorless beard balm.

Ok so now the Big question...how did it taste? :wink:

That was a short couple of days..

Ok so now the big question...how did it taste?
Was lucky enough to not get it in my mouth. If the smell is any indication, it would've tasted TERRIBLE. Would've rather tasted the anchovy oil if that tells you anything.

Was lucky enough to not get it in my mouth. If the smell is any indication, it would've tasted TERRIBLE. Would've rather tasted the anchovy oil if that tells you anything.

My wife is laughing at your posts. :laugh:

She also said it doesn't have an offensive odor and something must be wrong with your sense of smell. :D

She also said it doesn't have an offensive odor and something must be wrong with your sense of smell. :D

Well I disagree with your wife. Sorry. The grey stuff stinks something terrible.

But now since ya went and tried the grey first I'm predicting the regular stuff won't smell so good either. It will remind you of the grey junk. I might be wrong but I'd be surprised if it didn't. Let us know.

Well I disagree with your wife. Sorry. The grey stuff stinks something terrible.

But now since ya went and tried the grey first I'm predicting the regular stuff won't smell so good either. It will remind you of the grey junk. I might be wrong but I'd be surprised if it didn't. Let us know.

No need to be sorry. Differences keep life interesting. I'm pretty sure you are right about the regular stuff scent that disappears within minutes. If you eat it, I imagine taste lasts much longer. :laugh:

I'm glad somebody is getting something out of my experiments. It's costing enough money! :laugh:

I think I've decided to spend a little money and get an unscented beard balm. My wife will go off the deep end if she sees how much it costs. :AGGHH:

It's cheaper to make your own but up front cost will scare you. You can also add your own scent by melting a tin of unscented and put a few drops of what you like. The thing is, the unscented has a scent to a certain degree anyway.

Beard oil is Vegetable Glycerine. GNC has 4oz for $4.00. Uncented, unless you desire a smell. Good part of it it's water soliable and although it feels oily, it's not. Most all hair conditioners use it. So unless you want to spend the bucks for the word beard product, go the cheep way. :Shrug:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drew73

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drew73
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png