The B.E.A.R.D. Room

I haven't seen many member's beards pic updates in a while, so lets see 'em. Here's mine...I cut it back by about half.

I just showed you mine above. That's how I wear it all the time now. Even in bed. I just wish the sideburns would get long enough to get trapped. When I pull my helmet off I look weird as hell with that part sticking straight out and the rest trapped completely under control. Ticks me off.:mad:

I just showed you mine above. That's how I wear it all the time now. Even in bed. I just wish the sideburns would get long enough to get trapped. When I pull my helmet off I look weird as hell with that part sticking straight out and the rest trapped completely under control. Ticks me off.:mad:

Heavy on the photo crop though..?

Heavy on the photo crop though..?

Already ruined my phone and computer. No reason to risk shutting the whole site down or worse.:banned:

This was just before starting to control the thing.

PEIB7AE.jpg

Last edited:
:Agree:

I don't know Bill...the wavy hair and the beard look pretty good together ThumbUp

Hope your wife is doing better!

:Agree:

I don't know Bill...the wavy hair and the beard look pretty good together ThumbUp

Hope your wife is doing better!

Thanks, she's doing really well for what she had to go through. Between the pandemic and recuperation, we've both gained ten pounds from not doing anything. Here is a pic after the haircut. Decided to keep the length on the beard for awhile.

BEARD.jpg

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wheeza
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png