Gotta love Texas

Gotta Love Texas

Sure hope you are speaking of the state of LA

I was speaking of Lafayette LA, this morning we moved on to Galveston, TX with the final leg of our trip tomorrow down to Port Aransas, TX.
Really foggy here at Galveston and it's 3:30 in the afternoon.

In fact, it is down to less than 1/8 mile where I live. I will tolerate it considering the alternative should the temperature fall.

Yeah, less than 1/8 mile visability when I went to church this morning. Now, it's raining on and off such that I wouldn't even try to take the trike out and ride. Being cold and damp makes no sense.

It's been fog, drizzle, rain, thunder, lightning, and occasional light snow here since yesterday.
We got off lucky compared to Desert Classic in Las Cruces .. he got a nasty hail storm out of this line.
You guys haven't had enough wet stuff...am sending it your way - as we speak...sorry...But, take heart.. this too shall pass.
:blush: :cxtv:

It's been fog, drizzle, rain, thunder, lightning, and occasional light snow here since yesterday.
We got off lucky compared to Desert Classic in Las Cruces .. he got a nasty hail storm out of this line.
You guys haven't had enough wet stuff...am sending it your way - as we speak...sorry...But, take heart.. this too shall pass.
:blush: :cxtv:

It's all the seasons wrapped into one week! :laugh:
From the looks of it we'll be hit hard later tonight :gah: hoping that the hail isn't too bad. We're currently n a tornado watch :cxtv:

65* late yesterday afternoon. Front started rolling thru, wind, rain then heavy hail. I could see damage to the wife's suv, yuk, 2013, low miles and had no damage. Continued to rain all day, so I didn't get a look at my truck or the RV. 40* now and very wet. We needed the rain, not the hail. Jim

We ended up with a little over 1 1/4 inches of rain with a little thunder. Lucked out on the ice part. In fact we've warmed up nicely. If my road wasn't a big mud pit I'd go for a ride but I'll pass until it dries out a little. I no longer have a darn thing to prove.;)

We ended up with a little over 1 1/4 inches of rain with a little thunder. Lucked out on the ice part. In fact we've warmed up nicely. If my road wasn't a big mud pit I'd go for a ride but I'll pass until it dries out a little. I no longer have a darn thing to prove.;)
The older we get the smarter we get, good thinkin :clapping:

That is why I had to drive the car. My county road is not good after 4.5 inches of rain.

37ee6c017eae06ed673c9343b33140ae.jpg

You were blessed. We had tornados along with 4.5" rain. Went between us and Grandview, TX. Crazy storm track. Right turn at Alvarado up U S 67 to Venus. Left up F M 157 to U S 287, North up TX 360, etc.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png