Gotta love Texas

I love open carry for that very reason. Let him keep the creeps occupied while I get the creeps by surprise. Talk about a win/win.:p:clapping::laugh:

Wind got up to sustained at 35 and gusts to 49mph here in Midland today. They had warned to expect gusts possibly to exceed 50 mph. Could have sent the mail by "air" mail today. They were expecting gusts 60-70 mph at Guadalupe pass down through the Apache and Davis mountains. Haven't heard what they actually got. Not a good time to be on the highway - for any type vehicle. Expecting high winds tomorrow too. Sure does mess with the trike outings!

UPdate... local weather guy just reported 81mph gusts at Guadalupe Pass today...blew over an 18 wheeler rig somewhere
out there.

Wind got up to sustained at 35 and gusts to 49mph here in Midland today. They had warned to expect gusts possibly to exceed 50 mph. Could have sent the mail by "air" mail today. They were expecting gusts 60-70 mph at Guadalupe pass down through the Apache and Davis mountains. Haven't heard what they actually got. Not a good time to be on the highway - for any type vehicle. Expecting high winds tomorrow too. Sure does mess with the trike outings!

It was very nice in my area today so lots of bikes and trikes were taking advantage of the nice weather. The wind picked up a bit right before dark as I was on final approach for my garage.

It is supposed to be windy tomorrow, 25 to 35 mph, could occasionally gust over 50 mph so I won't be riding.

Maybe they will get the crew that build I35 in Kansas. Ever read how long all that took. 18 months. Difference between farm boys and illegals I recon.:mad:

that is such a scam. It needs to be outlawed. There would have to be no light for that rodent no to see it's shadow.

Hey he's 131 years old. Can he even still see?

Plug his southeast hole and don't let him out so he'll never see his shadow again. :laugh:

Yikes! Tough bunch of hombres :laugh: here's the lowdown from the Texas own Punxsutawney Phil ...um Bob

In Central Texas, communities cheered on Bee Cave Bob for their own version of Groundhog Day; Armadillo Day.

Unlike Phil, Bob the armadillo did not see his shadow around 12:30 p.m. at the West Pole, located off of State Highway 71 at the Hill Country Galleria; meaning spring is right around the corner. Last year, the event made big headlines when country star Kevin Fowler showed up to support his pal Bob.

12644655_492173747648079_3414048787137379723_n.jpg

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png