Gotta love Texas

As far as I can tell ... there is only one thing I don't like about Texas

You can never be a Texan unless your born there ... and that just chaps the space between my chaps ... :D

Yes you too Fuzzy can be a Texan! Step1- move here like everybody else. Step 2- learn the lingo (Howdy!)

Step 3- congrats...your an honorary Texan :laugh:

Now go blend in...no cowboy hat or boots required unless you want. You do own a horse of course :D

My Ex was born and raised in Texas ... Great Gal ... I do miss her ... She was from Grandbary (-5sp). Her father has a house on a Pecan Plantation. Very beautiful. Alas Father and Daughter are no longer with us, but her mom still lives in that house.

[video]https://player.vimeo.com/video/22132017?title=0&byline=0&portrait=0[/video]

Great photos and great musical talent.

Posted June 6, 2016 Lubbock Avalanche-Journal

Doug Smith — musician, composer and recording artist — was found dead at his Lubbock home Monday morning. The popular pianist, who was raised in Kermit and made his home near Petersburg for many years, was 52. He recorded 10 albums and, in 2003, was the subject of a PBS documentary titled “There It Is.”

A one-vehicle accident on a lonely highway early on July 25, 2007, left Smith in “constant, searing nerve pain,” according to music producer and friend Alan Crossland. Smith was diagnosed as a quadriplegic, and confined to a wheelchair.

Dylan Smith, one of Doug’s two sons, said Monday that his father was found dead by nurse Debbie Fry when she reported to his home that morning.

:(

texas_24.jpg

My Ex was born and raised in Texas ... Great Gal ... I do miss her ... She was from Grandbary (-5sp). Her father has a house on a Pecan Plantation. Very beautiful. Alas Father and Daughter are no longer with us, but her mom still lives in that house.

It's Granbury and Pecan Plantation is a great place to live if one can afford it. All but a few yards keep it from being circled by the Brazos river.

We also have some great county roads for riding in the area.

Of course the trike/bike will need a little cleaning a couple times a year.

Heck yeah! Any reason to get together, eat and drink ThumbUp

Rollie polie fest is right around the corner :laugh:

Don't know about the drinking part. My backwards town only recently allowed liquor sales. Being the beginning of the bible belt, change is rather slow in coming here.

Don't know about the drinking part. My backwards town only recently allowed liquor sales. Being the beginning of the bible belt, change is rather slow in coming here.

I'm not a big drinker, maybe a couple while walking around sampling some of the local eats :D there's always bottled water too :Shrug:

It's a family oriented festival. Parades and stuff for the kiddos to do. This is the only positive thing that I've seen associated with them critters.

High on Life- Top 10 fun things to do in Texas!

At just over 11 minutes, the video explains exactly why the Lone Star State is as fun as it’s touted to be, including great food, knowing how to have a good time, and being some of the most hospitable folks in the world. Featuring places in the Texas Hill country, doing some horseback riding and trying to “live like a cowboy” in Bandera, Texas, 6th Street & Austin barbecue and Pace Bend Park in Spicewood, the guys from High On Life go on to explain their experiences having fun in Texas.

Yeah but it left out some of the best parts ................... Like the homeless camps in Dallas and Ft. Worth where one can barter for drugs or sex with the inhabitants. Also the random acts of violence on the UT campus. Both Austin and Arlington. :gah:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png