Gotta love Texas

If you would just split Texas into three or four separate states then each separate state would just have one temperature and weather to cope within each of the separate state's and not have all those temperature and weather fluctuations that you now have to cope within one large non-separate state......:Shrug:.....:D

If you would just split Texas into three or four separate states then each separate state would just have one temperature and weather to cope within each of the separate state's and not have all those temperature and weather fluctuations that you now have to cope within one large non-separate state......:Shrug:.....:D

Them is fightin words :fighting0036::fighting0036:

:D

You got this right! Holee-Cow! Even Midland is still getting rain - all week now - through Friday night they say. It’s delaying my actual swap of vehicles with the Honda Shop... too much low water standing around between me and them. OK to drive the Explorer over there but not the trike or Spyder. They understand..

You got this right! Holee-Cow! Even Midland is still getting rain - all week now - through Friday night they say. It’s delaying my actual swap of vehicles with the Honda Shop... too much low water standing around between me and them. OK to drive the Explorer over there but not the trike or Spyder. They understand..

If they didn't I would not do business with them, ever.

And it has started here AGAIN. But just a few short years ago we were griping about a drought. Feast or famine it seems. In drought nothing grows and with too much rain you can't get into the fields to harvest or plant the next crop. Farmers/ranchers go bankrupt and everyone else pays higher prices in goods. The only ones that get off scott free are those jerks in congress with those under the table deals. :mad::mad::mad:

Well it finally stopped here but it's a sloppy yucky mess. It will take weeks to dry out but more is coming in just a few days. That's according to the weather guessers.:cool:

You all ain’t alone , Here in the NE , we had one of the wettest summers ! Every other day, if not 5 consecutive days of good old rain. Kinda looking forward to see dust :Shrug:

Even the birds are turning Green !

So what kind of name is that any ... right up there with Barack and Billary ... :AGGHH: ... Y'all restored my faith in Texas though. :D

His full name is Robert Francis O’Rourke, and he was born to Pat Francis O’Rourke and Melissa Martha O’Rourke (Williams.) Beto is a fourth-generation Irish American who was nicknamed “Beto” to distinguish him from his grandfather.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Obsidian
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png