Gotta love Texas

Ahh central Texas. Gotta love it. Where else in most of the US can you ride all afternoon under sunny skies, 81 degrees, calm winds and no traffic on December 28? What a ride!! :scooter:

Back in the 80's I spent two weeks driving all around central Texas and still only saw about 15 - 20% of the state at the most. Now that I'm becoming a brand new Trike owner and am now retired I plan on seeing a lot more of it. Been around in the Hill Country around Canyon Lake and Eastward and back down towards Houston but I now want to see more of my birth state. Texas is so huge and has so much to offer. Long live Texas, aka Tejas.

- - - Updated - - -

It's been a spell since this thread was posted on, so I'll throw my hat in here ....

View attachment 85725

Absolutely true and love it. Put a smile on my face. Thanks.

20171219_141328.jpg

Native born and cornbread fed.

BBQ pie is just as good! IMO :D

Or a chili pie for that matter. If one likes the Frito Pie they should love the chili pie.

Oh and don't let the road kill go to waste either.

govt_wor.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 72464

Wow...how cool is this! :cxtv:

Jonestown police found a rare black-tailed rattlesnake under a planter in The Hollows neighbrohood Monday.

Tim Cole, owner of Austin Reptile Service said this snake had not been spotted in Travis County since the 1950s.

https://www.statesman.com/news/2019...-found-in-travis-co-for-first-time-in-decades

Just be sure to watch where you step when you're out in the field or stopped alongside the road when out admiring the Blue Bonnets and Indian Blankets for this lil' dahling' lounging in the sun. Can make you wish you hadn't stopped to admire the plants.

Rattler04.jpg Rattler08.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Y'all are starting to scare me a bit ... first snakes ... now chiggers??? :AGGHH: The things I do to get some great Q ... :D

Well this guy will make you think twice before deciding to take a roll in the hay with your sweetie pie the next you take a stroll in the hay field. Ehh?

whoa.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Texas Chili will warm the soul ... and just about the rest of the body ... :blush:

Throw in me some Habanero peppers and I'm as happy as a pig in a blanket.

Some newly wed couples in Texas even go on their honeymoon in a different way, Texas style though all the way. But notice there are no in cans tied on the back. Doesn't pay to spook the ride.

Long Horns.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

There we go again. Jamming all my recent posts all together. Don't know what's happening. I thought this was fixed. In any event enjoy the memes at least.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    67.7 KB · Views: 58
  • detail_1006_focus1_ss.jpg
    detail_1006_focus1_ss.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 43
Some newly wed couples in Texas even go on their honeymoon in a different way, Texas style though all the way. But notice there are no in cans tied on the back. Doesn't pay to spook the ride.

View attachment 97057

- - - Updated - - -

There we go again. Jamming all my recent posts all together. Don't know what's happening. I thought this was fixed. In any event enjoy the memes at least.

God bless Texas! :clapping:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
David Davis

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
David Davis
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png