Texas Rides & Gatherings 2017

My wife Wendy and I enjoyed the Kerrville area last year at the gathering and intend on going back this year.

We have put over 14,000 miles on the trike in the last 3 January's riding the roads around the Corpus Christi area, and do not think that most people would enjoy it.

There is a very famous restaurant in Baffin Bay, Texas (East of Riviera, Texas), called King's Inn. It has been here since 1945, which is 64 years of excellent food. The specialties of the house are sliced avocado salad, onion rings, and shrimp. The most famous people to eat there were George Strait, Governor George W. Bush, Matt Dillon, Betty White, and Nolan Ryan. The busiest time of the week is Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. King's Inn gets their fish locally, and from other countries like Australia. King’s Inn invented this really good tartar sauce and Mr. Ware is the only one who knows the recipe.
Kings Inn Sea Food Restaurant
(361) 297-5265
Open Tuesday-Saturday 11:00am-10:00pm
Close Sunday & Monday
Larry,

I have eaten at the King's Inn several times. It's a nice, flat ride from Corpus Christi.
Lola

2017 Texas trike gathering

I like ideal of possum kingdom,tx or Llano,tx or Kerrivile,tx. As far as the dates and month just as long it's in the cool months. I have got two trip plan so far or maybe three trip plan. I have never been to a trike rally or even a trike gathering . Nice motels and price would really a big concern for everybody .

Texas gathering

I have always liked the hill country but just not in the heat of the summer . Now as I was saying , I have a trip planed in April and one in may to 2017 state hog rally in Temple, Tx. I would think somewhere around the fall season would be good.

Where we stay in the Hill Country, Medina High Point, is interested in being part of your Oct get to gather They are on 16, 8 miles south of Kerrville and have a restaurant with beer and wine, very good food . We will be there until 3/17 if you're interested.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png