Just a suggestion

I like looking at trike Picture
It would be great to be able to browse the pictures people have uploaded

If you hit the "Forum" tab, you can do just that. They scroll across the top of the screen. Or you can interact with them and they will change at your whim.

If you hit the "Forum" tab, you can do just that. They scroll across the top of the screen. Or you can interact with them and they will change at your whim.

Dont get me wrong because i love this site.
BUT
The viewing of the pics could be a lot easier

If that cant be done I understand

Dont get me wrong because i love this site.
BUT
The viewing of the pics could be a lot easier

If that cant be done I understand
I (or you) can PM MarkFL and ask him if he can do that. He's an administrator that does some pretty cool stuff. He's responsible for the Snoopy snowplow. I'll ask him if you want me to. Just let me know.

Bob, I went ahead and PMd Mark and gave him a link to this thread. If there's anybody that can make your request happen, it's him.

Scott

That capability already exists. Click on the member name then open their profile. Scroll down the left side. If they have an album it will show and you can browse is to your hearts content. :)

at the Forum page unless I am doing something wrong you have to click on a pic to view it full size then back out and click on another one to see it full size

It would be nice to be able to just scroll through them at full size instead of gong back and forth

I know this would be harder and more time consuming but it would be nice it the pics were categorized
For example maybe I wanted to look just at pics with trikes and not pics of just events or people

doing it from the user profile just allows you to view that persons pics
you would have to keep clicking on each person a then their pics

again just a suggestion

I defer to Mark. I'll be surprised if it can be done to your liking but that would not be the first time I've been surprised... :D:D

at the Forum page unless I am doing something wrong you have to click on a pic to view it full size then back out and click on another one to see it full size

It would be nice to be able to just scroll through them at full size instead of gong back and forth

I know this would be harder and more time consuming but it would be nice it the pics were categorized
For example maybe I wanted to look just at pics with trikes and not pics of just events or people

doing it from the user profile just allows you to view that persons pics
you would have to keep clicking on each person a then their pics

again just a suggestion

I don't have much experience with album pics, but I don't think there is a category field that let's people distinguish between different photo types, like trikes, or people, or events, etc.

That being said, there are some album gallery products out there already, but many seem to be plagued with issues, and creating one from scratch would be a huge undertaking. I would have to do some research to find the best candidate, and also Randy would have to weigh in as well on if this is something he is interested in adding to the site. :)

I understand and i figured he category part was a stretch

I appreciate you looking into it

Thank

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png