New california sidecar wing accessory

California Sidecar

Sponsor - CSC
Reaction score
AVAILABLE FOR THE CSC VIPER & COBRA XL MODELS.

Check out our newest trike accessory! Our customers suggestions is something we appreciate and are always striving to fulfill.

Let us know what you think?? For more info and pricing on this accessory please give us a call. We are ready to take orders!

20170105_142703_Fotor.jpg

Last edited:
I like it Cassidy and I'm sure you'll sell a lot of them. What current and past models will the wing fit on?

I like it also.... Can we go thru our local CSC dealer to order ?
Can you give us a price ? The pic looks like my model with your viper 2016 kit, which I think it should fit...

Just went on your web site and its not listed.

Re: New Viper Wing

We are giving you guys a heads up first! Our website administrator is working to get it onto our website.
It fits the GL1800 CSC Viper model. Yes, you can order through our dealers. It is $825 color matched. Please call for more info. 1-800-824-1523

We are giving you guys a heads up first! Our website administrator is working to get it onto our website.
It fits the GL1800 CSC Viper model. Yes, you can order through our dealers. It is $825 color matched. Please call for more info. 1-800-824-1523

Already called my local CSC dealer, and they are aware of the spoiler, just waiting on instructions on how to install. I want one :pepper:

Other than looking cool, what are the benefits? I can't have one, just want to know.

Looking cool ! Isn't that enough...:clapping: Seriously I just like the look it gives the rear of the trike. Always liked that look. There's another conversion company that uses them, but can't think of their name.

Yeah, I want one for my 2012 Viper.
It may make the trike look cool but it's going to take a lot more than a wing to make ME look cool.

Come on CSC, we need a discount for the old and weary.
I'll order one when I can get at least a 10% reduction!!
Please, pretty please!!
If my wife sees a discount she won't gripe as much.

Sure looks good!!

Yeah, I want one for my 2012 Viper.
It may make the trike look cool but it's going to take a lot more than a wing to make ME look cool.

Come on CSC, we need a discount for the old and weary.
I'll order one when I can get at least a 10% reduction!!
Please, pretty please!!
If my wife sees a discount she won't gripe as much.

Sure looks good!!

Great idea Grandpa1 ! CSC great way to promote more business your way. Lots of folks on Trike Talk across the country......:clapping:

I showed it to my wife earlier this morning and she liked it.
She also said if I think they are going to give me a 10% discount I am crazy because it's too new.
I said if they do I'm buying one and she just nodded.
After just celebrating our 50th anniversary last December I know her so well that her nod means OK!
I'm waiting on CSC!!
Come on CSC, I sure would like to have one.
I have approval from the boss.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.Hammers
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png