Maggie Valley 2017?

Sure hope I can make it this year. Nothing better than that area for riding. :clapping:

If there is interest then yes we will plan it. I will have to have the help and support of some of you interested though to pull it off. With running our business Marge and I cannot take on the organization and hosting alone. John and Jan were in town yesterday and we spent a good part of the day talking about this. He is willing to help and can lead two rides like he did last year, but we will need a couple more to help out.

If there is interest then yes we will plan it. I will have to have the help and support of some of you interested though to pull it off. With running our business Marge and I cannot take on the organization and hosting alone. John and Jan were in town yesterday and we spent a good part of the day talking about this. He is willing to help and can lead two rides like he did last year, but we will need a couple more to help out.
Bazooka, wish we could commit to help but due to unpredictable issues with Kathleen's health
issues, we can only hopefully plan to attend if it is held. Thanks for reply.

We are planning to be there if Donna is able.She finally has 1 operation in the next few months but no idea when #2 will be but I think it will be later in the year.All that said i've never led and don't really know that i'm comfortable with it or really done much ride planning but if I can help I'm up for trying.Hey I can give opinions.Seriuosly if I get to go i'll help where I can just point me.

Millie and I enjoyed this event last year and plan to attend if another is going on this year. We're not capable of leading any rides not being familiar with the area. Why not just plan it and let it happen maybe it will sort of come together if we have enough folks commit to 'show up'. Perhaps that's a bit simplistic, Millie and I would help where we can.

MV

Set dates so people can plan
I'm fine with leading a couple rides and willing to help
as mentioned it is a GREAT area

Didn't make it last year and have regretted it since. Will certainly plan on being there this year as long as health, money and other issues allow it. Can't lead as I don't know the area enough but I can try to help out in other ways.

Count me in! Like several posters before me I'm willing to help but, my knowledge of the area is limited to the exposure I got at last year's rally.

Well yall throw some dates up and we will mutually decide on a date. Last year it was Sept 5-9th.

Same week could work again. I'd suggest a week later just to avoid the last of the summer vacation people
september 11 - 15

Same week could work again. I'd suggest a week later just to avoid the last of the summer vacation people
september 11 - 15

Monday the 4th is Labor day and many already have that day off so it makes for a good vacation week. The hotel owner gave us a great rate last year even though it fell on a busy weekend he didnt charge us extra. If we start it on Sunday the 3rd or Monday 4th I think we will still get the good rate. I will talk to him to confirm. As far as too many people, the traffic in town wasnt that bad at all, even considering that the Hot Bike Tour was there that week. I dont think vacationer traffic will be an issue.

Last year for us fell on my store's inventory. We missed it terribly. We hope to be able to go this year!!

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miner
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png