Time for another new one! Stealth Tryke

Reaction score
A bit "Buck Rogers" in the styling for me, but the engineering under the skin is amazing!

Pics from Kneeslider.com
stealthtryke.jpg

stealthtryke2.jpg

Lehigh Valley Choppers website for more pics and info.

That's a wild lookin ride MK. Just don't think I could even fit in that cockpit.Looks kinda like an Indy car missing a wheel...;)

Thanks

Thanks for the compliment, I knew the styling would not fit everybody's taste. I just wanted to create something nobody has ever done.

Couldn't really tell from the pix on website, what does it use for power? Also those are really good lookin bikes too..:cool:

Size and Size

The Tryke uses, at this time a GSXr1000. As far as being "full figured" well, if your bigger than 6'5" and weigh more than 325lbs, than no, I cannot help you with this particular tryke. This build is a "one off" prototype. It was meant to show what I bring to the table. Anything is possible to build and I can do it. It is the "big picture" which is very hard to get people to realize.

Joe, sometimes it is just stepping outside the box that is the hardest. Also the cost of custom built scares the average person(including myself). I have a CSC Sport kit on my 2000se but really like the Roadsmith kit because U can get everything at the local auto parts store. To me that is a plus since I live in out in the country here in Alabama. Also anything I get has to be for 2 since my lovely bride of 37 great years goes everywhere with me. Good luck and keep us posted.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wheeza
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png