pics

Reaction score
How do post pics to the forum tab at the top? Go slow, as this could be difficult for me.I tried the insert photo button...failed.

Using the Reply to thread tab will open the next window. Look for picture of tree next to movie strip in right hand side next to emoji's. Touch/click the little picture of the tree to open the insert image window. Choose and follow from the options there. Then hit upload files....hope this helps :Shrug:

When you click on reply to post look at the 3 rows of images. In the middle row you will find one that is square. Click on it and follow request from computer or URL, depending on which one you are inserting image from click on it and if from a URL copy the location into the box provided, if from your computer click on it and browse your pictures, click on the correct one you want to post then click on upload. When it uploads click on summit. There is a size limit so if it tells you that the file is too large you'll need to resize it to a smaller version.

When you click on reply to post look at the 3 rows of images. In the middle row you will find one that is square. Click on it and follow request from computer or URL, depending on which one you are inserting image from click on it and if from a URL copy the location into the box provided, if from your computer click on it and browse your pictures, click on the correct one you want to post then click on upload. When it uploads click on summit. There is a size limit so if it tells you that the file is too large you'll need to resize it to a smaller version.

:high5: yeah...what he said :laugh:

no,it don't. Really,I don't get that option.On other forums I belong to,yes,but not here.

Sad to say,but Sammie died a couple of years ago.The very best friend ever.I then got Hondo,but hip issues keep me from hunting him.He is still a good dog.Flat Coat Retrievers are hard to find,thus a Golden.

Now that I, with your help can post pics.How do they get to the banner at the top of the page?

Now that I, with your help can post pics.How do they get to the banner at the top of the page?

The alternating pictures at the top of home page are taken from albums you've downloaded to your Profile. I'm pretty sure that is how it works.
The FAQ section at the top header is pretty handy on how functions of the forum.

Last edited:

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wheeza
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png