From the department of irony.

emskee

Aug 13, 2015
Bainbridge Ohio
Riding the FW on the freeway to work this morning, when suddenly....a lady in a car with 5 Right to Life bumper stickers attempts a lane change across the position which I was physically occupying as I was passing her by with me adjacent to her driver side door. At least she used her blinker.

My horn did work, and, after hearing it and actually looking at me for the first time she ceased attempting to take away my Right to Life and reentered her lane.

That is all.

Riding the FW on the freeway to work this morning, when suddenly....a lady in a car with 5 Right to Life bumper stickers attempts a lane change across the position which I was physically occupying as I was passing her by with me adjacent to her driver side door. At least she used her blinker.

My horn did work, and, after hearing it and actually looking at me for the first time she ceased attempting to take away my Right to Life and reentered her lane.

That is all.

This just happen to you once????.............ROOKIE! (GRIN!)

....just kidding!

I am glad you are still with us, but I have to tell you that it happens; and, we have to be just as mindful and vigilant as we were back on two-wheels...of all the others we share the road with.......that never stops!

Best Wishes and Safe Travels,

Springman

Last edited:

That is all.
That is ironic! I wonder if she thought about it.

Kevin

That is all.
I get the Irony, Right to life... But not for Motorcycles...:mad:

RUGER

That is all.
That's why I moved from the city , but I never leave my friend He RUGER at home just too make a point with, but I no some day I well have to tell the guy in the blue suit that I am a dum shxx but I hope he understands my point of view. :gah::pepper::pepper::AGGHH:

A lot of people wait for me to go down the road and then they all get on the entrance ramps and enter as if I am not there. It is a pain when I have vehicles on my left and some jerk thinks they should have full right of way to pull into the lane without looking. Jim

This just happen to you once????.............ROOKIE! (GRIN!)

....just kidding!

I am glad you are still with us, but I have to tell you that it happens; and, we have to be just as mindful and vigilant as we were back on two-wheels...of all the others we share the road with.......that never stops!

Best Wishes and Safe Travels,

Springman
Actually I have been run off the road/out of my lane/forced to chirp a wheel or two COUNTLESS times.

I was actually hit twice on the freeway, once in the sidecar, once on the right saddlebag on my first Victory. Neither knocked me down. I wobbled pretty good on that last one.

Just intrigued by her feelings on the sanctity of human life, the amount of time it actually took to apply the bumper stickers and the cavalier manner in which she attempted to co-occupy my space with me at speed.

Hey, thanks for the good wishes!

You don't have to think if you have 5 of the same bumper stickers.

2 dimensional exo-cerebrum.

Always wondered about people with multiple H-D or University stickers. Or for that matter those who have a vanity plate with the make or model of the car: "MY LXUS"

I suspect you are right.

2 dimensional exo-cerebrum.

Always wondered about people with multiple H-D or University stickers. Or for that matter those who have a vanity plate with the make or model of the car: "MY LXUS"

I suspect you are right.

A few trucks ago, When i sold it. I had a bumper sticker on it that Read... Kennedy killed more people with a car. Than i did with a gun... I was thinking of getting one for my new truck, But I'm willing to bet that most of the Ya-Hoos out there won't understand it , And then that will just confuse them even more than they are now...:D

A few trucks ago, When i sold it. I had a bumper sticker on it that Read... Kennedy killed more people with a car. Than i did with a gun... I was thinking of getting one for my new truck, But I'm willing to bet that most of the Ya-Hoos out there won't understand it , And then that will just confuse them even more than they are now...:D
I was once told that it ain't right to laugh at your own jokes.

Why the hell not? Especially now that I am old, I trust that I have more than earned the right. And since no one likes me anymore, I'm the only one left to tell jokes to!

Anyway, I've seen that sticker, still a keeper.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png