having a hard time resizing

Hi,
I went to photo bucket and tried to resize a picture of our Stallion, which I apparently did, but when I emailed it to myself, all it does is give me the link to the picture. I copied it and here is the link....not sure if it will work for others to see, but I am giving it a shot.

100_0928-1.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I just did a paste of the above link and I saw the picture. This seems kinda cumbersome and I would appreciate any suggestions as to how to resize more easily.

Our Stallion is Wild Cherry and we had it pin striped. We haven't been out on it too much, but when we do, lots of people come around to look at it.

So, hope others can see the picture of the trike. I'll look forward to getting some other suggestions as to how to resize as I have more pictures of the trike and our trailer.

Really nice! We also use Photobucket. When I want to post a picture on this forum, after downloading it to Photobucket, I click (once) on the "IMG Code". You should get a quick pop-up right in that area that says "copied" When I come to the forum, I post what I want to say, drop down a line, click "edit" on the tool bar and click "paste". It shows as a link in the post but comes out as the picture when others view it. Keep the pictures coming!
IMG_0170.jpg

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rramo
Back