Need help, having all sorts of trouble finding the right part

Need help, having all sorts of trouble finding the right part

I am reaching out to everyone because I am at a loss. I have been riding and working on my own rides for the last 38+ years, but this one has me stumped.

I have a 2000 FLHTCI w/ Lehman Kit, built circa 2000. I have had both clutch side stabilizer mounts shear off. The dealership will work on the engine and tranny, but will not touch the swingarm - since it is an aftermarket kit.

I have been to nearly a dozen local shops and none of them are willing to help me with this bike for a myriad of reasons that frankly do nothing more than upset me.

I have to replace the swingarm bushings, but I can't find them anywhere. I have contacted multiple motorcycle parts entities and they keep suggesting someone else. Does anyone have any ideas where I can purchase replacement bushings for the 2000 Lehman kit so that I can continue to ride the beautiful machine? I am tired of not being able to ride because of what should be a fairly easy fix.

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated and is desperately needed.

Shoda

Call this gentleman, he may be able to help you: Rix Eden, So Cal Trike Center, 760 744-1688, The last time I talked to him, he said he had some spare Lehman parts, and that he knew where he could get other parts.

E-Mail is TheTrikeGuy@So Cal Trike Center.com

Thanks

Shoda

Call this gentleman, he may be able to help you: Rix Eden, So Cal Trike Center, 760 744-1688, The last time I talked to him, he said he had some spare Lehman parts, and that he knew where he could get other parts.

E-Mail is TheTrikeGuy@So Cal Trike Center.com

Thanks Ray,

I will try to get in touch with them in the morning

Back