My Basket of parts

Diff.

And the rear end will move up and down "How many inches"? I really like this design, please do not stop building this time...

stripped a cv joint apart, been using it on 4x4,s a bit that way. finally figured out a bad ground, after i started putting hei distributor in tonight. added the baff like es to pipes, got the motor nice and warm. found a leak 🤣🤣 cleaning up tomorrow, brakes all bled.

😔😔 no pumping from powerglid.....

have to remove trans, and check the thingy. to see if broke...uggghhh. argrevating

And the rear end will move up and down "How many inches"? I really like this design, please do not stop building this time...

its not the dif will move but if that is a cardigan it is made for an angle and not an offset! it would be "almost" impossible to get the two lined with no mismatch and there can be 0 flex in the frame...not saying this cant work.. just 2 regular universals would be better

its i gutted cv joint . it has only 2 - 157x neapco ujoints

we called them cv joints years ago (is that the right term?)

i almost positive on part number. I've done this with 2 other builds.

from what I've found 2 speed manual valve body's, don't like to be down shifted, maybe with less pressure they might work, so I'm in limbo, on if now i have to 3 speed it, and lengthen frame....������ not happy with another week of frame and longer 4 links, brake lines, ect. it was so close on a test run ���� pfffft.

its i gutted cv joint . it has only 2 - 157x neapco ujoints

we called them cv joints years ago (is that the right term?)

i almost positive on part number. I've done this with 2 other builds.

from what I've found 2 speed manual valve body's, don't like to be down shifted, maybe with less pressure they might work, so I'm in limbo, on if now i have to 3 speed it, and lengthen frame....������ not happy with another week of frame and longer 4 links, brake lines, ect. it was so close on a test run ���� pfffft.

now i get it! u said stripped cv joint before... didnt understand

no xpert on powerglides, but could you revert to the original valve body. or use a vacuum modulator or some type of valving to reduce line pressure for a manual downshift?

big smile.......... need to button up some other things. nice pep. trans back in, and working

Good to hear tranny worked out...looks like the body is an easy install, looks great either way. Now to see some video of the trike running and driving?

A curiosity question... I've seen a couple trikes with the long DOM tubing leading link front ends. it's a feature I'd build into a trike (If the stars ever align). I know a test ride hasn't happened yet, but I'm curious as to how "flexy" the tubing is. it seems to me like it'd flex laid way out like that...

and that trike is wicked bad and nasty by the way. should be a hoot to ride! enjoy!

taged.....

my guess, 70 mph. got windy.

possible flex, as long as it's flex, and not bending.

def.... hot on the stop light breaks. need to wrap last pipes on manifolds, each side.

im supprised, they said 1700 lbs, me n bag of tools too.

i jacked right rear preload on that shock, so it pushed it up higher, i was having drifting to right, seems to cure the engine torqing, pretty good now.

still no Speedo yet, going to get a new sensor, and ground hub, in case that's the issue.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glockjock
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png