Goldwing delivered to cut and shoot customs

R Livingston

Oct 30, 2015
carbon, texas
Well I had a nice cool ride to Conroe Friday morning to have my wing triked. When I arrived at Cut and Shoot I finally got to meet the man I've been talking to about the change over. I knew I had made the right decision about my installer before but this meeting just confirmed it. Randy is a great guy and after spending some time face to face with him I feel like he's family. So I had a great ride had some wonderful fellowship and got to put my eyes on my flair red Roadsmith trike kit and man is it pretty. I know my ride home is going to be a little different but will surely be just as enjoyable. Now I might be able to actually add something to this forum instead of just learning from you guys and gals. :D

First of all I'm sure you will love the trike when you get it back. I've heard nothing but good stuff on everything Randy gets his hands on. Enjoy the trike when you get it back, ride safe and have fun.:clapping:

I think you made a great decision. ZOOK will take good care of you. The first 100 or so miles will be a little testy,but well worth it. RIDE SAFE

hello Livingston, yes papa zook will do a grate job on you trike and you are in for some fun, fun. It may take you a 100 miles or so to get conferrable with the trike but it will come and then the fun starts. hope to see you at one of trike talk gatherings soon. ride safe.

Well I had a nice cool ride to Conroe Friday morning to have my wing triked. When I arrived at Cut and Shoot I finally got to meet the man I've been talking to about the change over. I knew I had made the right decision about my installer before but this meeting just confirmed it. Randy is a great guy and after spending some time face to face with him I feel like he's family. So I had a great ride had some wonderful fellowship and got to put my eyes on my flair red Roadsmith trike kit and man is it pretty. I know my ride home is going to be a little different but will surely be just as enjoyable. Now I might be able to actually add something to this forum instead of just learning from you guys and gals. :D

Robert, thanks for choosing me to build your trike. I appreciate it very much and I know you'll love it.
Randy

I wish you lived/service closer to me............ Springfield,Massachusetts is a long way away.........

Mine is being triked out in New Hampshire as we speak..

How long does a trike conversion (on a Honda Goldwing) usually take from start to finish??

Ronnie

I wish you lived/service closer to me............ Springfield,Massachusetts is a long way away.........

How long does a trike conversion (on a Honda Goldwing) usually take from start to finish??

Ronnie
You still do not have yours back ?

As said, there will be a learning curve, but that will go pretty quickly. While your'e waiting, read (or re-read) this thread from experienced trikers. Lots of good information there: http://www.triketalk.com/forum/threads/242-Making-The-Switch-Bike-to-Trike-Great-Info!
Congrats on the new trike!
That's exactly what I've been doing and plan to do when I get word to come pick my trike up. And you're right there is a lot of good info to help a newbie get going.

You will love the Gold wing Trike. On the highway doing 80 It is amazing...so smooth.
Its quite different then the Harley trikes. Don't know if you have tried a harley trike..
Ride safe :clapping:

You will love the Gold wing Trike. On the highway doing 80 It is amazing...so smooth.
Its quite different then the Harley trikes. Don't know if you have tried a harley trike..
Ride safe :clapping:
I have not tried a Harley trike but I know how smooth my Gold Wing has been on two wheels and assumed three would be the same. The Wing is an amazing machine.

Ronnie

Thought yours was scheduled to be completed last year? Is it the shop in Keene?

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png